Infinite Flight Problems

I received the glorious email on the 21st of September, I’ve waited years for this and I’m not able to install the game??

I’ve got Xbox Insider Hub, but it doesn’t show halo infinite as one of the available choices.

Has anyone else got this problem?

> 2535419657124690;1:
> I received the glorious email on the 21st of September, I’ve waited years for this and I’m not able to install the game??
>
> I’ve got Xbox Insider Hub, but it doesn’t show halo infinite as one of the available choices.
>
> Has anyone else got this problem?

The flight is on hold at the moment as 343 are dealing with a late-game technical issue. No codes or emails providing access to builds are likely to be sent until decisions have been made and updates posted. The flight may or may not be pushed out, a delay is not confirmed until 343 provide updates. An update is likely to come out in the AM, 343 time [PST] with further details.Follow this topic for announcements as they arrive
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/postsOnce the build goes live, you will receive a special message here on waypoint on how to access the build on xbox or PC.

> 2535419657124690;1:
> I received the glorious email on the 21st of September, I’ve waited years for this and I’m not able to install the game??
>
> I’ve got Xbox Insider Hub, but it doesn’t show halo infinite as one of the available choices.
>
> Has anyone else got this problem?

Yes like what Radioactive said. Just have patience it’s coming