Infinite Explosion glitch - serious lag!

Anyone else have this problem? So far it’s only been super fiesta but a decent amount of the games I’ve played, an explosion starts happening repeatedly on the map…but only for ME.

This constant repeating explosion causes my frames to drop and causes me to start lagging a lot.

I haven’t recorded it yet but this DOESN’T happen for me in Theater!!!

I have never heard about this at all so I’m guessing it’s new, let me know if anyone knows how to fix it

> 2533274831172342;1:
> Anyone else have this problem? So far it’s only been super fiesta but a decent amount of the games I’ve played, an explosion starts happening repeatedly on the map…but only for ME.
>
> This constant repeating explosion causes my frames to drop and causes me to start lagging a lot.
>
> I haven’t recorded it yet but this DOESN’T happen for me in Theater!!!
>
> I have never heard about this at all so I’m guessing it’s new, let me know if anyone knows how to fix it

Random glitch? I’ve seen this report here and on reddit halo, but only the two instances. Since you can’t get any theater footage, there’s not much you can do but hope it doesn’t happen again. If it does, select the xbox record feature so you have some proof that you can submit to 343i. Post it here and on r/halo please.