Infinite exploration

So after the most recent news of Infinite I was super excited to learn that we’d be able to hijack a Banshee and use it to fly to broken ring fragments of Zeta Halo. I’m seriously excited for this aspect of the game as exploring the ring in an unhindered environment is an absolute mind blowing thing to me. Especially after reading the Forerunner trilogy and knowing how much history and lore is within this ring!

This is my favourite news regarding Infinite to date, how about everyone else?

Honestly sounds pretty dope. I’m more concerned about MP and if they can handle it. So far I like it.

> 2535445608274502;1:
> So after the most recent news of Infinite I was super excited to learn that we’d be able to hijack a Banshee and use it to fly to broken ring fragments of Zeta Halo. I’m seriously excited for this aspect of the game as exploring the ring in an unhindered environment is an absolute mind blowing thing to me. Especially after reading the Forerunner trilogy and knowing how much history and lore is within this ring!
>
> This is my favourite news regarding Infinite to date, how about everyone else?

Yeah it’s definitely up there. Player agency in this game is going to be huge and that’s so exciting

> 2535436557871072;2:
> Honestly sounds pretty dope. I’m more concerned about MP and if they can handle it. So far I like it.

It’ll be interesting to see how all of the new features function within mp. As usual it’ll be another skill gap thing that’ll become ingrained within our play styles over time no doubt.

Warzone will be a whole new experience with the new abilities etc.

At this current point though I just can’t get over how freaking cool I think the campaign will be! I sincerely hope I’m not raising my expectations too high, however I’m also incredibly optimistic that they’ve put slot of care, love, and thought into this game and I’m genuinely pumped for it to be released later in the year!

> 2535445608274502;4:
> > 2535436557871072;2:
> > Honestly sounds pretty dope. I’m more concerned about MP and if they can handle it. So far I like it.
>
> It’ll be interesting to see how all of the new features function within mp. As usual it’ll be another skill gap thing that’ll become ingrained within our play styles over time no doubt.
>
> Warzone will be a whole new experience with the new abilities etc.
>
> At this current point though I just can’t get over how freaking cool I think the campaign will be! I sincerely hope I’m not raising my expectations too high, however I’m also incredibly optimistic that they’ve put slot of care, love, and thought into this game and I’m genuinely pumped for it to be released later in the year!

Entirely agree with you. Honestly at this stage (and given Halo 4 and MCC’s releases… I pray I don’t come to regret this, but it’s probably just natural reactionary on my part) the MP isn’t what has me pumped. I’m sure I will play it (probably a lot) and the key to the longevity of any Halo game is certainly the MP, but the only thing I’m particularly caring about pre-launch is the campaign and story.

> 2535445608274502;4:
> > 2535436557871072;2:
> > Honestly sounds pretty dope. I’m more concerned about MP and if they can handle it. So far I like it.
>
> It’ll be interesting to see how all of the new features function within mp. As usual it’ll be another skill gap thing that’ll become ingrained within our play styles over time no doubt.
>
> Warzone will be a whole new experience with the new abilities etc.
>
> At this current point though I just can’t get over how freaking cool I think the campaign will be! I sincerely hope I’m not raising my expectations too high, however I’m also incredibly optimistic that they’ve put slot of care, love, and thought into this game and I’m genuinely pumped for it to be released later in the year!

Yea I can’t wait to the campaign either. Jus imagine how many Easter eggs we can find

I’ll probably be in over my head with campaign exploration.

I spent so much time glitching oob and exploring halo 2 maps, or exploring halo 3 campaign levels for photography shots - infinite is really exciting me lately and it feels good!

> 2603643534586909;7:
> I’ll probably be in over my head with campaign exploration.

Think a lot of us will be joining younin that boat

> 2533274877532816;8:
> I spent so much time glitching oob and exploring halo 2 maps, or exploring halo 3 campaign levels for photography shots - infinite is really exciting me lately and it feels good!

Do we need to set you up with a buddy to remind you tontake breaks for food etc?