inferno seems pretty overpowered

why does inferno have devastating initial drop damage? its suppose t be a damage over time ability and it seems like it does the same amount of damage as eradication but instantly instead of being able to avoid it. the other day i had an army of vehicles and they got inferno the entire army was like 1 shotted by the impact damage that pretty obserd, you guys are idiots inferno should have no impact damage at all

it should only have damage over time after deployed

solution simple, move that initial impact damage and move it to damage over time and divide it by the duration resulting in 1 super high damage over time ability that doesn’t eradicate on impact instead of its intended use.

also reduce deployment time to almost instantly like 1 second, it should have 0 inpact damage but be almost unavoidable. this should be the intended use not some stupid instant eradication that belongs to atreox.

> 2533274904506600;1:
> why does inferno have devastating initial drop damage? its suppose t be a damage over time ability and it seems like it does the same amount of damage as eradication but instantly instead of being able to avoid it. the other day i had an army of vehicles and they got inferno the entire army was like 1 shotted by the impact damage that pretty obserd, you guys are idiots inferno should have no impact damage at all
>
> it should only have damage over time after deployed
>
> solution simple, move that initial impact damage and move it to damage over time and divide it by the duration resulting in 1 super high damage over time ability that doesn’t eradicate on impact instead of its intended use.
>
> also reduce deployment time to almost instantly like 1 second, it should have 0 inpact damage but be almost unavoidable. this should be the intended use not some stupid instant eradication that belongs to atreox.

I mean, it’s pretty good but OP, I don’t know. Burst damage makes sense because it is a bomb after all.

> 2533274820642782;2:
> > 2533274904506600;1:
> > why does inferno have devastating initial drop damage? its suppose t be a damage over time ability and it seems like it does the same amount of damage as eradication but instantly instead of being able to avoid it. the other day i had an army of vehicles and they got inferno the entire army was like 1 shotted by the impact damage that pretty obserd, you guys are idiots inferno should have no impact damage at all
> >
> > it should only have damage over time after deployed
> >
> > solution simple, move that initial impact damage and move it to damage over time and divide it by the duration resulting in 1 super high damage over time ability that doesn’t eradicate on impact instead of its intended use.
> >
> > also reduce deployment time to almost instantly like 1 second, it should have 0 inpact damage but be almost unavoidable. this should be the intended use not some stupid instant eradication that belongs to atreox.
>
> I mean, it’s pretty good but OP, I don’t know. Burst damage makes sense because it is a bomb after all.

It is ridiculously overpowered. It basically deals the same damage as eradicate (perhaps even more), it has a split-second delay so it’s extremely difficult to dodge a well-placed one, placing it on a base will practically kill all of the buildings over time (especially in 2v2 if both Kinsanos drop it), the circle is huge so you can fit an entire base or huge amount of units inside it, and to top it all off, it only costs 600/600, whereas eradicate (a significantly inferior leader power) costs 3 times as much.

It certainly needs both of the following nerfs, and perhaps even more…

• increased cost
  • reduced instant impact damage

Impact dmg is maybe little too high.

> 2533274793142590;4:
> Impact dmg is maybe little too high.

This. Literally no reason to change anything else, half the impact damage. Increase the dot on troops. Not drastically. But enough to make it still worth dropping on troops.

Anyone with eyes will move out of the damage over time, yet if you so happen to stay in it you deserve to melt and burn:) if you stay inside an eradication. Well you know what happens your army disappears. Unless your atriox…

If you take away the impact damage the only use would be on buildings, so it would have to be adjusted.

The power itself is trying too hard to be two different abilities, a denial/seige tool, and then a killer. Fix that and then the majority of the problems people are talking about will start to dissappear:)

It’s not overpowered