Infection

Can’t find it any where and not sure if I have miss read that it is being added to the play list?

343 themselves haven’t even mentioned the word Infection when it comes to Halo 5. Not even once. They’re being very shady about it, and it’s -Yoink!- everyone off.

> 2533274838867375;1:
> Can’t find it any where and not sure if I have miss read that it is being added to the play list?

That was for MCC, not Halo 5.

Halo 5 needs something like the living dead from Halo Reach (Halo 4 had OP zombies, I think). I miss those times… And, dude, it would be sick with the current max number of players. (sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my native language)

> 2533274927290666;4:
> Halo 5 needs something like the living dead from Halo Reach (Halo 4 had OP zombies, I think). I miss those times… And, dude, it would be sick with the current max number of players. (sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my native language)

But in Reach I felt like being a zombie was useless, you would just run strait to your death most of the time. While in Halo 4 the zombies stood a chance but so did the survivors if they worked together. Also, you’ve got pretty good English for not being a native speaker.

> 2533275016942754;5:
> > 2533274927290666;4:
> > Halo 5 needs something like the living dead from Halo Reach (Halo 4 had OP zombies, I think). I miss those times… And, dude, it would be sick with the current max number of players. (sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my native language)
>
>
> But in Reach I felt like being a zombie was useless, you would just run strait to your death most of the time. While in Halo 4 the zombies stood a chance but so did the survivors if they worked together. Also, you’ve got pretty good English for not being a native speaker.

Yeah… I have to agree with you. Maybe I just miss those crazy multikills when you were the last man standing Rambo mode on. I think that in Reach I felt more like a badass spartan killing a huge amount of zombies, while in Halo 4 my shotgun even stand a chance against those thruster packs from Flood… But, dude, in Reach the infected win most of the time, like in Halo 4, so I don’t understand why giving them powers. Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile: If you could correct my mistakes, I would be very thankful.

> 2533274927290666;6:
> > 2533275016942754;5:
> > > 2533274927290666;4:
> > > Halo 5 needs something like the living dead from Halo Reach (Halo 4 had OP zombies, I think). I miss those times… And, dude, it would be sick with the current max number of players. (sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my native language)
> >
> >
> > But in Reach I felt like being a zombie was useless, you would just run strait to your death most of the time. While in Halo 4 the zombies stood a chance but so did the survivors if they worked together. Also, you’ve got pretty good English for not being a native speaker.
>
>
> Yeah… I have to agree with you. Maybe I just miss those crazy multikills when you were the last man standing Rambo mode on. I think that in Reach I felt more like a badass spartan killing a huge amount of zombies, while in Halo 4 my shotgun even stand a chance against those thruster packs from Flood… But, dude, in Reach the infected win most of the time, like in Halo 4, so I don’t understand why giving them powers. Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile: If you could correct my mistakes, I would be very thankful.

I totally understand the epic feeling of destroying every zombie in Reach, but to me it felt like a but too much. It’s true that the zombies won most of the time, but normally they won with massive casualties. I hope 343 does something interesting with Infection for Halo 5, I feel like zombies with the spartan abilities would stand a much better chance than the Reach zombies with armor abilities. And about you English… you actually can type it better than most people that speak it as a native language, for some reason people feel like it doesn’t matter about punctuation, grammar, and spelling on the internet.

Yes, you’re right. The best we can do now is hope that 343 brings something new for the mode… I really loved Halo Reach, it was my first Halo game, (my favorite, too) and it was so much fun! I just want to finish my grinding for the noble set on silver packs (I already finished all commons on bronze packs), then I will replay the campaign of Reach solo on Legendary, then finally buy Master Chief collection… thanks for the compliments, again :slight_smile:

> 2533275016942754;7:
> > 2533274927290666;6:
> > > 2533275016942754;5:
> > > > 2533274927290666;4:
> > > > Halo 5 needs something like the living dead from Halo Reach (Halo 4 had OP zombies, I think). I miss those times… And, dude, it would be sick with the current max number of players. (sorry for any mistakes, english isn’t my native language)
> > >
> > >
> > > But in Reach I felt like being a zombie was useless, you would just run strait to your death most of the time. While in Halo 4 the zombies stood a chance but so did the survivors if they worked together. Also, you’ve got pretty good English for not being a native speaker.
> >
> >
> > Yeah… I have to agree with you. Maybe I just miss those crazy multikills when you were the last man standing Rambo mode on. I think that in Reach I felt more like a badass spartan killing a huge amount of zombies, while in Halo 4 my shotgun even stand a chance against those thruster packs from Flood… But, dude, in Reach the infected win most of the time, like in Halo 4, so I don’t understand why giving them powers. Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile: If you could correct my mistakes, I would be very thankful.
>
>
> I totally understand the epic feeling of destroying every zombie in Reach, but to me it felt like a but too much. It’s true that the zombies won most of the time, but normally they won with massive casualties. I hope 343 does something interesting with Infection for Halo 5, I feel like zombies with the spartan abilities would stand a much better chance than the Reach zombies with armor abilities. And about you English… you actually can type it better than most people that speak it as a native language, for some reason people feel like it doesn’t matter about punctuation, grammar, and spelling on the internet.

Yes, you’re right. The best we can do now is hope that 343 brings something new for the mode… I really loved Halo Reach, it was my first Halo game, (my favorite, too) and it was so much fun! I just want to finish my grinding for the noble set on silver packs (I already finished all commons on bronze packs), then I will replay the campaign of Reach solo on Legendary, then finally buy Master Chief collection… thanks for the compliments, again :slight_smile:

> 2533274927290666;8:
> Yes, you’re right. The best we can do now is hope that 343 brings something new for the mode… I really loved Halo Reach, it was my first Halo game, (my favorite, too) and it was so much fun! I just want to finish my grinding for the noble set on silver packs (I already finished all commons on bronze packs), then I will replay the campaign of Reach solo on Legendary, then finally buy Master Chief collection… thanks for the compliments, again :slight_smile:

No problem, you’re doing great! Also, just keep hoping for that Noble set, I’ve got one already and it looks nice.