Infection

As we all know many of us love the game-type Infection and it’s been around for quite a while now ever since halo 3 introduced it and there has only been three art style for the infected in the game type infection (i’m completely fine with it). The classic halo reach/ halo 5 infected art style, Halo 2 Anniversary infected and the halo 4 infected art style were very good, i love these three art styles for the Infection game type but don’t you think it would be interesting to actually play as the flood? not the halo 4 flood nor the halo reach and halo 5 flood i mean the classic art style of the flood the deformed and gross terrifying flood that we all know and love (i would be fine with the Halo 2 Anniversary infection art style). It would be interesting and also a bit terrifying to see it in the infected game-mode it’s also kinda terrifying to think of when your last man standing and all you see are waves of flood coming your way and when the last man is defending him/herself from the infected horde the survivor would hear the classic flood music that sent shiver down our spines including their terrifying screeches. (If you don’t know what song i’m talking about i will put the link down below). The Halo 2 anniversary flood art style in my opinion is better than the halo reach, halo 4, and halo 5 Infected mostly because the Halo 2 Anniversary Infected art style looks very similar to the classic flood art style but i still love them all to death. This is just a thought that came to my mind (i’m not demanding 343 to make it a thing but it’s an interesting thing to think about) and i’d thought i’d share this thought with you and i’d like to hear your guy’s opinions on this.

Halo 3 Soundtrack-19 “Gravemind” 0:57-1:48

> 2535435223911947;1:
> As we all know many of us love Infection and it’s been around for quite a while now and there has only been two looks for the infected your classic halo reach/ halo 5 infected and the halo 4 infected, i love these two looks for the flood game type but don’t you think it would be interesting to actually play as the flood not the halo 4 flood nor the halo reach and halo 5 flood i mean the classic art style of the flood the deformed and gross terrifying flood that we all know and love. It would be interesting and also a bit terrifying to see it in the infected game-mode it’s also kinda terrifying to think of when your last man standing and all you see are waves of flood coming your way. The Halo 2 anniversary flood art style in my opinion is better than the halo reach, halo 4, and halo 5 art style but i still love them all to death. This is just a thought that came to my mind and i’d thought i’d share this thought with you and i’d like to hear your guy’s opinions on this.

Do you mean you love H2A art style more than the other games, because Reach and 5 don’t have The Flood appear anywhere in the game.

> 2533274811336073;2:
> > 2535435223911947;1:
> > As we all know many of us love Infection and it’s been around for quite a while now and there has only been two looks for the infected your classic halo reach/ halo 5 infected and the halo 4 infected, i love these two looks for the flood game type but don’t you think it would be interesting to actually play as the flood not the halo 4 flood nor the halo reach and halo 5 flood i mean the classic art style of the flood the deformed and gross terrifying flood that we all know and love. It would be interesting and also a bit terrifying to see it in the infected game-mode it’s also kinda terrifying to think of when your last man standing and all you see are waves of flood coming your way. The Halo 2 anniversary flood art style in my opinion is better than the halo reach, halo 4, and halo 5 art style but i still love them all to death. This is just a thought that came to my mind and i’d thought i’d share this thought with you and i’d like to hear your guy’s opinions on this.
>
> Do you mean you love H2A art style more than the other games, because Reach and 5 don’t have The Flood appear anywhere in the game.

Yes i meant art style thank you lol

> 2535435223911947;3:
> > 2533274811336073;2:
> > > 2535435223911947;1:
> > > As we all know many of us love Infection and it’s been around for quite a while now and there has only been two looks for the infected your classic halo reach/ halo 5 infected and the halo 4 infected, i love these two looks for the flood game type but don’t you think it would be interesting to actually play as the flood not the halo 4 flood nor the halo reach and halo 5 flood i mean the classic art style of the flood the deformed and gross terrifying flood that we all know and love. It would be interesting and also a bit terrifying to see it in the infected game-mode it’s also kinda terrifying to think of when your last man standing and all you see are waves of flood coming your way. The Halo 2 anniversary flood art style in my opinion is better than the halo reach, halo 4, and halo 5 art style but i still love them all to death. This is just a thought that came to my mind and i’d thought i’d share this thought with you and i’d like to hear your guy’s opinions on this.
> >
> > Do you mean you love H2A art style more than the other games, because Reach and 5 don’t have The Flood appear anywhere in the game.
>
> Yes i meant art style thank you lol and you know that i’m talking about the infection game-type right?