Infection?

OK, why does everyone want infection? Like if anything there should be other casual game modes first before Infection IMO. Like Slayer, And every other objective game mode into a casual playlist. why is Infection so important?

> 2533274873098929;1:
> OK, why does everyone want infection? Like if anything there should be other casual game modes first before Infection IMO. Like Slayer, And every other objective game mode into a casual playlist. why is Infection so important?

Infection is something that is pretty good for Matchmaking as well as Custom Games. The way it functions makes it easy to modify to create games like Speed Halo, Fat Kid, Ninjas, and more, while also able to be a bit more “Competitive” with Save One Bullet and Hivemind and other versions for use in Playlists.

It’s a very flexible gametype that can be tweaked into a number of widely different scenarios. Add the Forge capability and you can make some pretty crazy and fun Custom Games. I’ve had more laughs and good times just playing with friends or making friends by playing Custom Games like Infection variants, as opposed to the very simple and straightforward Slayer Matchmaking.

> 2533274856723140;2:
> > 2533274873098929;1:
> > OK, why does everyone want infection? Like if anything there should be other casual game modes first before Infection IMO. Like Slayer, And every other objective game mode into a casual playlist. why is Infection so important?
>
>
> Infection is something that is pretty good for Matchmaking as well as Custom Games. The way it functions makes it easy to modify to create games like Speed Halo, Fat Kid, Ninjas, and more, while also able to be a bit more “Competitive” with Save One Bullet and Hivemind and other versions for use in Playlists.
>
> It’s a very flexible gametype that can be tweaked into a number of widely different scenarios. Add the Forge capability and you can make some pretty crazy and fun Custom Games. I’ve had more laughs and good times just playing with friends or making friends by playing Custom Games like Infection variants, as opposed to the very simple and straightforward Slayer Matchmaking.

Ohh ok i see now, i didnt know you needed that gametype to make those gamemodes

I never really played it in the past Halos.
I thats the only game mode I let my little brother play cause he sucks and thats a fun game mode for him

It’s a fun gametype.