Infection Question

I feel bad for so many questions about this, but anyway, any word on the lobby size for infection matchmaking? The teaser from the livestream looks so darn good (here it is Halo 5: Guardians - Infection Teaser - YouTube) , but are they going the full hog with large lobbies or keeping the size down? Does anybody know?

No news as of yet. I would asume it would be 12 players or somewhere around there though.

Didn’t care for past versions, can’t wait to try this version. “Infected”

> 2533274837720524;2:
> No news as of yet. I would asume it would be 12 players or somewhere around there though.

I am genuinely petrified that the numbers will be cut, which will take out some of the fun… Namely those moments when you see 10 infected coming at you and you know that’s it.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> Didn’t care for past versions, can’t wait to try this version. “Infected”

It’ll hopefully be unreal because of the quicker pace this game has in general. Past versions were good, think they have a proper chance to smash the ball out of the park with the new forge for amazingly well themed maps.

After hearing the announcement, I’m planning several Infection maps. I can’t wait to host lobbies like we did back in the H3 days. Fat Boy on Foundry, here we cooooome

> 2533274847880910;5:
> After hearing the announcement, I’m planning several Infection maps. I can’t wait to host lobbies like we did back in the H3 days. Fat Boy on Foundry, here we cooooome

Add me on XBL, PLEASE, I’m definitely down for that! :smiley:

> 2535442610755361;6:
> > 2533274847880910;5:
> > After hearing the announcement, I’m planning several Infection maps. I can’t wait to host lobbies like we did back in the H3 days. Fat Boy on Foundry, here we cooooome
>
>
> Add me on XBL, PLEASE, I’m definitely down for that! :smiley:

Ditto. I loved H3 customs :smiley: