Infection Problem

Anyone else not want there to be plain infection on plain maps when it is put in matchmaking? They do this every time and we should make it known that we want fun infection game types on fun infection FORGED maps. And can at least one of them be the one-shot kill more classic halo infection. Also Fat Kid (THATS A GAMETYPE) would be nice.

I can’t wait for infection! But yea, it will probably start on plain maps, so we have at least something to play in matchmaking while we wait for forgers to make some more appropriate maps for Infection.

> 2533274795204542;2:
> I can’t wait for infection! But yea, it will probably start on plain maps, so we have at least something to play in matchmaking while we wait for forgers to make some more appropriate maps for Infection.

But they’ve never put those on (except for halo 3, in which it didn’t matter because ppl actually played custom games) so that’s what I’m saying emphasize. Plain infection is boring.

I think that FAT KID would fit better in an Action Sack playlist, but otherwise I like your idea!

its already been confirmed that you can disable sprint, abilities etc i custom games, its not like Halo 4 where we’re very limited so basically we can make it just like Halo 3! So fat kid and every will be back and as good as ever!! :smiley:

> 2533274812624078;5:
> its already been confirmed that you can disable sprint, abilities etc i custom games, its not like Halo 4 where we’re very limited so basically we can make it just like Halo 3! So fat kid and every will be back and as good as ever!! :smiley:

yeah but i’m talking about them adding those gametypes to matchmaking versus the junk halo 4 had (just regular infection on regular maps). Its a whole lot harder to get custom games lobbies than it was in the halo 3 days, before call of duty made everybody antisocial.

Yeah. Just some regular infection (like in Reach) would be great. 343i cant handle it though.

FAT KID!!! OH GOD THE NOSTALGIA!!!

I can’t believe 343 couldn’t add this at launch. Adding Infection would double this game’s lifespan considering Infection was the most popular playlist in Halo 3 and Halo Reach. I have no idea why 343 removed it from the MCC as that game is essentially dead now.

The forged maps in Halo 4 for flood were so terrible.