Infection looks... meh.

Okay, so I’m not saying it looks bad; I’m not saying it looks outstanding. I’m simply saying it’s not what we expected. It’s like a weird crossover between Halo 4’s Flood and Halo Reach’s Infection. I enjoyed both, but come on. Halo Reach’s is what we wanted.

Also, no offence to whom designed R.I.PTide as featured here looks pretty weird actually. Not really what I expected but whatever.

And more notably, WHERE IS THE MAGNUM! SO WHAT IF IT’S OVERPOWERD. IT’S A ONE-SHOT HEADSHOT ANYWAY! Grrrrrrr…

What are your thoughts?

#GruntTheTruth

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Your face looks… meh.

Never cared about infection myself, but i imagine there’s always things to find fault in

> 2535409619910427;1:
> And more notably, WHERE IS THE MAGNUM! SO WHAT IF IT’S OVERPOWERD. IT’S A ONE-SHOT HEADSHOT ANYWAY! Grrrrrrr…

I prefer no magnum, game needs more balance. In Halo 4, infected never won.

The H5 magnum in playtests ruined map movement. People would just camp the spawn with super accurate 1 shot pistols. So in that game mode, the magnum is a power weapon.

Halo Reach is definitely not what “we wanted”.
Halo Reach is what “you wanted”.

Lmfao! You guys are a trip. They officially tried it with the magnum and it don’t work. The range on it is stupiddd where would the fun be there?

> 2533274891841289;2:
> Your face looks… meh.

Kek

OT, if Rrach had damage and damage resistance modifiers, why can’t H5? With an advanced forge small tweaks are feasible. This can STILL be Reach’s infection!

> 2535439922866403;6:
> Halo Reach is definitely not what “we wanted”.
> Halo Reach is what “you wanted”.

“Memories of Reach”

Looks fun to me…my guess for people that are mad about non pistol starts is they wanted to dominate and get a ton of kills with relatively no challenge. Balance is always best imo.

“Not what we expected”

Dude please…

So you want Reach infection with the H5 pistol?

Yeah ok…

> 2533274903406057;9:
> > 2535439922866403;6:
> > Halo Reach is definitely not what “we wanted”.
> > Halo Reach is what “you wanted”.
>
>
> “Memories of Reach”

I still don’t get this argument. Ghosts of Meridian had neither ghosts nor anything to do with Meridian. Don’t remember one complaint thread about that tho. Strange…very strange

Magnums are still able to be picked up on the maps. You can download the infection maps right now to take a look at where all the weapons spawn. There’s also a Halo CE magnum on the map, “Black Friday” but it’s in a very well hidden spot. After exploring the maps I can say with the utmost certainty that this Infection mode will be a lot of fun.

> 2535409619910427;1:
> Halo Reach’s is what we wanted.

Uhh not really.
Out of anything Halo 3 had the best infection. Infected shouldn’t have any AA IMO. The whole point is to infect and grow your horde to overwhelm to survivors.

> 2533274818439205;14:
> > 2535409619910427;1:
> > Halo Reach’s is what we wanted.
>
>
> Uhh not really.
> Out of anything Halo 3 had the best infection. Infected shouldn’t have any AA IMO. The whole point is to infect and grow your horde to overwhelm to survivors.

Pretty much this.

Most of my favorite infection variants came from Halo 3. Reach had absolutely nothing in that category that was memorable enough for me to recall today. Except maybe some unmemorable haunted house rehashes.

> 2535439922866403;12:
> > 2533274903406057;9:
> > > 2535439922866403;6:
> > > Halo Reach is definitely not what “we wanted”.
> > > Halo Reach is what “you wanted”.
> >
> >
> > “Memories of Reach”
>
>
> I still don’t get this argument. Ghosts of Meridian had neither ghosts nor anything to do with Meridian. Don’t remember one complaint thread about that tho. Strange…very strange

Where I agree that having the title be in the same doesn’t mean that it’s an exact interpretation, I disagree that ghosts of meridian had nothing to do with meridian. Skirmish at Darkstar is on meridian (but that’s pretty much it). The name is just what the theme is, not what all of the content is going to be about.

> 2535455681930574;16:
> > 2535439922866403;12:
> > > 2533274903406057;9:
> > > > 2535439922866403;6:
> > > > Halo Reach is definitely not what “we wanted”.
> > > > Halo Reach is what “you wanted”.
> > >
> > >
> > > “Memories of Reach”
> >
> >
> > I still don’t get this argument. Ghosts of Meridian had neither ghosts nor anything to do with Meridian. Don’t remember one complaint thread about that tho. Strange…very strange
>
>
> Where I agree that having the title be in the same doesn’t mean that it’s an exact interpretation, I disagree that ghosts of meridian had nothing to do with meridian. Skirmish at Darkstar is on meridian (but that’s pretty much it). The name is just what the theme is, not what all of the content is going to be about.

Sorry my bad, forgot about the warzone map. My point remains the same regardless.

How many ce magnums are there i have only managed to find 2,1 on plaza and the other black friday