Infection Invisibility is pointless

If your going to give the Alpha Zombie invis. then take out all the green smoke and stuff around them it kills the invis. it makes you completly noticable. Maybe fix it or switch it out for sprint, the Alpha is way too weak.

That would make the invisibility too op. It’s fine the way it is.

that’s what I thought initially too, then I noticed that the aim assist doesn’t work when they are invisible. So I think it is fine.

> 2533274823774984;1:
> If your going to give the Alpha Zombie invis. then take out all the green smoke and stuff around them it kills the invis. it makes you completly noticable. Maybe fix it or switch it out for sprint, the Alpha is way too weak.

The fact that zombies win 80% of the time makes your argument invalid

It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.

> 2533274800701473;5:
> It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.

When you crotch you dont show up on the radar either soo…

> 2533274823774984;6:
> > 2533274800701473;5:
> > It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.
>
>
> When you crotch you dont show up on the radar either soo…

Its the glow it kills the invis

> 2533274833569045;2:
> That would make the invisibility too op. It’s fine the way it is.

There supposed to be…bad enough that the survivors have power weapons, infection is pretty unbalanced.

> 2533274833569045;2:
> That would make the invisibility too op. It’s fine the way it is.

My hairy butt! This is the only version of Infection where I see the survivors consistently win.

> 2535468425990603;4:
> > 2533274823774984;1:
> > If your going to give the Alpha Zombie invis. then take out all the green smoke and stuff around them it kills the invis. it makes you completly noticable. Maybe fix it or switch it out for sprint, the Alpha is way too weak.
>
>
> The fact that zombies win 80% of the time makes your argument invalid

I didnt say the zombies are soo weak that you cant win a game. Im saying the Alpha Zombie is almost like a regular zombie, the invis is cool but it gets ruined with the glow. You can sneak infront of someone and theyll notice you right away because of the glow and thats lame.

> 2533274823774984;6:
> > 2533274800701473;5:
> > It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.
>
>
> When you crotch you dont show up on the radar either soo…

Soooo… What?

Do you not see the difference here?

You crotch when your a zombie and you crotch when your a alpha zombie both dont show up on the radar but the alpha has invis but it completly noticable with the glow. Is that the difference or am I wrong?

if u can use ur invisibility properly then it works jsut fine…the smoke is for balance and just cuz ur invisible it does not eman u can just charge in expecting ppl not to see you…

so ur the alpha zombie? learn to sneak around a bit, i honestly find it very balanced and its very powerful being an alpha if u know how to use it properly

> 2533274823774984;6:
> > 2533274800701473;5:
> > It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.
>
>
> When you crotch you dont show up on the radar either soo…

Yes, but you are also slower. Being able to walk full speed without being seen on the radar is a much greater advantage than you think. Also, Alphas become a nebulous cloud. Do you know how hard it is to get a head shot on an alpha?

> 2533274953123640;11:
> > 2533274823774984;6:
> > > 2533274800701473;5:
> > > It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.
> >
> >
> > When you crotch you dont show up on the radar either soo…
>
>
> Soooo… What?
> Do you not see the difference here?

My thoughts as well. There’s a difference between crouching at significantly decreased speed when you can just speed walk around the corner while still invisible on the radar.
I don see why people are complaining about unbalance, I can get kills easily as an Alpha and it’s never meant to be a 50/50 equality.

> 2533274799135257;15:
> > 2533274953123640;11:
> > > 2533274823774984;6:
> > > > 2533274800701473;5:
> > > > It’s also so you don’t show up on radar. It would be nice if you didn’t have a ridiculous glow to you, but it’s definitely not to the detriment of the game.
> > >
> > >
> > > When you crotch you dont show up on the radar either soo…
> >
> >
> > Soooo… What?
> > Do you not see the difference here?
>
>
> My thoughts as well. There’s a difference between crouching at significantly decreased speed when you can just speed walk around the corner while still invisible on the radar.
> I don see why people are complaining about unbalance, I can get kills easily as an Alpha and it’s never meant to be a 50/50 equality.

This… I never did like to be alpha in older games but now its actually fun to start as an alpha…

Crouch* not crotch.

Also, I believe the purpose of the alpha having invisibilty is so that they can move at normal pace without showing up on radar. not so that they are actually invisible.

> 2535468425990603;4:
> > 2533274823774984;1:
> > If your going to give the Alpha Zombie invis. then take out all the green smoke and stuff around them it kills the invis. it makes you completly noticable. Maybe fix it or switch it out for sprint, the Alpha is way too weak.
>
>
> The fact that zombies win 80% of the time makes your argument invalid

Last I checked zombies were supposed to win most of the time. The issue is if the zombies don’t get an early infection they just get wrecked assuming the survivors for groups and stay in defendable areas. One of my matches of infection the alphas infected one maybe 2 guys the entire round. They should at the very least move faster.

They aren’t invisible for balancing purposes, thats the point.

However the invisibility messes with aim assist, just try shooting a crouching Alpha with a magnum (it doesn’t work out well), and it makes them not show on radar. The invisibility is working exactly as they intended and playing an Alpha is awesome.

> 2533274866989456;3:
> that’s what I thought initially too, then I noticed that the aim assist doesn’t work when they are invisible. So I think it is fine.

its mainly there so they don’t show up on the radar as easily.