Infection in Warzone

So it would start out with 5 infected players. The remaining 19 players would have to survive them. After 3 mins, infected covenant ai would start attacking. At first it would only be grunts punching with their fists(lol) or just charging you with plasma grenades, but eventually would turn into jackals charging you with only their shields, and eventually Elites with swords and hunters. No enemies should have ranged weapons. After 7 mins, Promethean crawlers would swarm, and finally, it would end with a massive charge of only crawlers and knights. Throughout the entire 10 minute game, req stations will spawn every 30 seconds in different places, but they will only be two at a time so players will have to constantly have to move around to get new weapons. Bosses will also spawn that players can attack in order to instantly level up their req level. This is risky however due to the infected, and any player that dies becomes infected. Infected players can also access req stations for power ups such as speed boost, cloak, or overshield. They can also use req stations to call in ai to help them. Marines throughout the map also help the survivors. At the end there will be an extraction point that all players will have to defend for 1 minute until ampelican gunship arrives and evacs everyone. The extraction zone will change every match. So, who wants this in Halo 5?

Sounds like something I would expect from a custom game rather than a playlist game.

its not a bad idea though.

Good idea but I don’t think it could be support through gameplay. AI would have to be is mass to balance the Humans vs Infected. Warzone maps are huge therefore humans have the advantage of sights and hiding spots. It would need a tad more thinking to be balanced and fun.

It sounds like it would be fun, though i think the AIs should be flood rather than covies and such if we cant have them in campaign

> 2533274818439205;3:
> Good idea but I don’t think it could be support through gameplay. AI would have to be is mass to balance the Humans vs Infected. Warzone maps are huge therefore humans have the advantage of sights and hiding spots. It would need a tad more thinking to be balanced and fun.

That’s the point of the req stations switching, so if players want good weapons to defend themselves with they have to go out into the open and then the infected can ambush them

> 2533274870790671;4:
> It sounds like it would be fun, though i think the AIs should be flood rather than covies and such if we cant have them in campaign

I would of done flood but they are confirmed not in the game

Idk, maybe as a custom game…