infection in halo 5

I wonder what the Spartan flood model would look like? :slight_smile:

I just hope it has more options. We ought to be able to choose between flood or normal spartan models as well as weapons for both options. I don’t dislike the flood options in Halo 4, I just want to be able to create some of the older style infection gametypes as well as new ones.

> 2533274819446242;2:
> I just hope it has more options. We ought to be able to choose between flood or normal spartan models as well as weapons for both options. I don’t dislike the flood options in Halo 4, I just want to be able to create some of the older style infection gametypes as well as new ones.

Halo 2 Anniversary lets you choose between a Flood head and a normal head for Infection. A lot better than Flood mode since it allows customization, but it still retains the floodified character model.

> 2535465515137096;1:
> I wonder what the Spartan flood model would look like? :slight_smile:

hopefully a mode where it isn’t flood at all or at least one where it is only the head so we can give them custom weapons and let them drive vehicles. Flood killed my enjoyment of infection especially Halo 4 giving kill trades all the time for shotgun vs sword encounters.

Gets a bulltrue, dies

> 2533274831961512;4:
> > 2535465515137096;1:
> > I wonder what the Spartan flood model would look like? :slight_smile:
>
>
> hopefully a mode where it isn’t flood at all or at least one where it is only the head so we can give them custom weapons and let them drive vehicles. Flood killed my enjoyment of infection especially Halo 4 giving kill trades all the time for shotgun vs sword encounters.
>
> Gets a bulltrue, dies

… :I uuummm let not make them drive vehicles.

> 2535465515137096;5:
> > 2533274831961512;4:
> > > 2535465515137096;1:
> > > I wonder what the Spartan flood model would look like? :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > hopefully a mode where it isn’t flood at all or at least one where it is only the head so we can give them custom weapons and let them drive vehicles. Flood killed my enjoyment of infection especially Halo 4 giving kill trades all the time for shotgun vs sword encounters.
> >
> > Gets a bulltrue, dies
>
>
> … :I uuummm let not make them drive vehicles.

Well, reach had some crazy custom games using infection that involved vehicles, so we’d need to have that option if we want to recreate it.

Random idea (not saying I’d prefer this):
What if this time, the “Infection” gametype revolves around Promethean Soldiers instead of Flood?

The way h2a did it should return.

> 2535440283237581;7:
> Random idea (not saying I’d prefer this):
> What if this time, the “Infection” gametype revolves around Promethean Soldiers instead of Flood?

That would be amazing, until people say the Promethean are overpower but still amazing. :smiley:

It’s safe to say whatever options were in H2A will be in H5 since H2A is the most recent title in the series. Same goes for forge, in Anniversary we had switches and toggles, they’re coming back for H5

> 2533274881937413;10:
> It’s safe to say whatever options were in H2A will be in H5 since H2A is the most recent title in the series. Same goes for forge, in Anniversary we had switches and toggles, they’re coming back for H5

Not necessarily. 343i outsourced a lot of work on the MCC, so a different studio could have made that feature. Also, the team that works/worked on MCC was a different team than the one working on H5. Considering the last large game 343i made was H4, I would tend to say 343i would be more likely to add onto that mode than the one that exists in H2. IMHO.

Even though creating a new model for flood mode in Halo 4 was great, I did not enjoy it that much. (The hud and noises) I would prefer just normal Spartans with energy swords trying to murder you. Now maybe, if flood/infection mode had like a ranking up/challenge system, where the more challenged you complete or ranking up your spartan becomes more infected over time.

> 2533274824216729;12:
> Even though creating a new model for flood mode in Halo 4 was great, I did not enjoy it that much. (The hud and noises) I would prefer just normal Spartans with energy swords trying to murder you. Now maybe, if flood/infection mode had like a ranking up/challenge system, where the more challenged you complete or ranking up your spartan becomes more infected over time.

That a great idea. Although I didn’t like the flood model that much because they look weird. (just saying)

Halo 4 flood were…odd

Customization would be nice in infection or at least randomization. Elite infection models, brute infection models, marines, spartans. It would bring some variety to the game.