Infection Ideas

With 343i taking so long to release infection, they better have some cool stuff to show off! Anything you guys wanna see? Personally, I want there to be crazy game customization options so you could have different tiers/classes of infected, and be able to completley change up the infected appearance’s and weapons for uses in custom games. If 343i goes off and somehow implements reqs into infection, I’m not sure how I’d feel about that, but I would like to have reqs in forge/custom games. Anyways, anyone have cool hopes/ideas for infection?

I feel the same way. The release of Forge showed that 343 has been really keen on customization in Halo 5, so one can only hope they have taken the same approach towards Infection. If we’re talking about cool Infection ideas, I definitely think a Halo 3: ODST-esque Infection map would be awesome.

Alpha zombie options because the current customizable options we have are only “Player traits”… that’s it

Something other than shotguns would be cool.

I’d really like to see them try to push lobby sizes as far as they can and see how it plays. I know 12 is sort of the standard, but imagine just how damn funny it would be as the last man standing in a 24 player lobby. A man can dream…

> 2535442610755361;5:
> I’d really like to see them try to push lobby sizes as far as they can and see how it plays. I know 12 is sort of the standard, but imagine just how damn funny it would be as the last man standing in a 24 player lobby. A man can dream…

the horde is ALIVE

> 2533274915855917;6:
> > 2535442610755361;5:
> > I’d really like to see them try to push lobby sizes as far as they can and see how it plays. I know 12 is sort of the standard, but imagine just how damn funny it would be as the last man standing in a 24 player lobby. A man can dream…
>
>
> the horde is ALIVE

Pity the same can’t be said for the poor lonely survivor