Infection has been updated for HALOween...

Happy Haloween… eight new maps

Whaaaaaaaaaattt

2spooky4me

I may have to try to get some games in. Gonna be tough to convince myself to with TitanFall2 currently installing on my Xbone.

Ooh, pretty. Might play some Infection this weekend.

Now it’s a good time to wear the Wrath helmet (it’s the closest to wearing a Jack-O-Lantern on your head) and go “PEEK-A-BOO!” on your unfortunate foes…

Welp gonna play some infection once I get home!

Time to get the spooks…

I don’t really play infection but I may check it out.

> 2533274816788253;7:
> I don’t really play infection but I may check it out.

This.

Time for some Infection! Get your shotguns ready fellas!

Haven’t played it but now i might just try for a bit.

3 spoopy 5 me

The only update I noticed they did with riptide was add grass lol

I don’t like the lack of precision weapons across the maps.

Kinda underwhelming. I only noticed 1 difference in the crypt in that area that everyone used to camp.

> 2533274887428223;13:
> I don’t like the lack of precision weapons across the maps.

when 343 say remake, all they do is add grass just like in MMC campaigns

I only played a few maps and its gonna take a long time to get use to, but in my 3rd game today on a totally new map i got my first hydra killionaire , here it is https://account.xbox.com/en-ca/gameclip/ae826e6e-a1e1-4d6e-bf3c-1f8ce756705a?gamerTag=Arbiters%20Creed&scid=1370999b-fca2-4c53-8ec5-73493bcb67e5

yea eagle, i only found a 1 dmr on 1 map. Others i’m still looking for, but like I said its gonna be a while to get use to

WOW one of my favorite maps from halo 3 is here, ghost town

> 2533274887428223;13:
> I don’t like the lack of precision weapons across the maps.

Same. Not only that, but it’s a LOT easier for the infected/survivors to camp.

Plus, knowing the infected maps/new map refresh cycle, HLG has probably already found a few map exploits somewhere (which can be both good and bad, depending on how quickly they are patched.)

Also, Hellfire has gunfighter magnums…

Happy Killionaire hunting.

Edit: Was freakshow even play tested? In 1 game I not only spawned outside the map, but there’s another camping spot similar to the one in the old Black Friday?

Spray some DDT on this map please, or better yet, bomb it with clorox bleach until the map creator fixes it.

Warzone turbo needs to come back. Enough said.

Still havent played any of the new maps somehow.

Best. News. Ever. I actually booted up Halo 5 again to play this when I found out earlier. :slight_smile: