Infection Ground Pound. Kind of a Troll Ability

I’m not one to normally complain, but this is more of a frustration. Survivors have ground pound, and when you’re near other players, they can be a bit too much of a troll at times and knock you off edges with it, because as we all know, ground pound has knock back. This was a particular issue on areas where kill boundaries are just on the other side of a fence or ledge.
I don’t know what the new map is called, the one with the helicopter on the landing pad in Infection, Forged. Someone was continuously following me around ground pounding me, and knocked me off the ledge probably 12 or 13 times, I almost died every time were it not for clamber saving me.

I think it should be removed, or the knock back feature nerfed on survivors, so trolls cannot kill players and risk ruining the fun of the game, at least in the Arena playlists that is.

It’s also highly distracting when you’re getting knocked around by a distracting group of players with it, whilst trying to watch for the alpha infected.

You can also SC survivors both Spartan abilities could be issues.

I think it’s problematic for the sake of risking dying from falling into kill boundaries.

I tried a ground pound out of curiosity once, knocked close to 5 of the other guys off of the rock we were cramped up on and they nearly got infected.

We ground pounded a guy off a rock on crypt and he fell into the hole and died. Hilarious, but we felt bad at the same time.

Too bad there’s no way to reduce knockback.

Oh wait there is.

An infected would still die from the hit, without knockback.

Meh, I have yet to run into this particular problem, but I can see it happening.

> 2533274808945466;4:
> I tried a ground pound out of curiosity once, knocked close to 5 of the other guys off of the rock we were cramped up on and they nearly got infected.

Hence the perfect reason for it to not be in the gametype, aside from it being mildly distracting.