Infection Glitches

Anyone else having terrible glitching/weird stuff all throughout infection games? I’ve had times where as either side, I only break the shields of my opponent, times where I melee and nothing happens, melee again and nothing happens, then they notice I’m there and kill me. Other times, I’ve solely been infected, the entire time. Every round I start infected, which isn’t that bad cause I get 10 points as opposed to 5 per kill, but it gets boring. Rarely, but still happens, I will spawn directly in front of the Alpha infected; literally DIRECTLY in front of them, spawn killed at the round start. Then as infected I’ll spawn right by survivors, where one of us gets an easy kill. Anyone else have these or have fixes? I should also add I’ve been on the other side of these. For instance, as infected, I’ve had multiple occasions where a survivor shoots me point blank and I only lose half health.

EDIT:

I’m playing infection right now and just started a round where I was maybe 3 feet behind the Alpha and got an assassination immediately. Wow

When you’re one of the starting infected, it’s wise to move into a good position quickly. On Nerve Center for example, immediately boost over to the Plaza and crouch down just before you enter in. Hide behind the tree beside the van and wait for someone to come by. If you play it right, you can infect 4 players in a single go.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> When you’re one of the starting infected, it’s wise to move into a good position quickly. On Nerve Center for example, immediately boost over to the Plaza and crouch down just before you enter in. Hide behind the tree beside the van and wait for someone to come by. If you play it right, you can infect 4 players in a single go.

Thats not at all what I’m talking about

> 2535463342719682;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > When you’re one of the starting infected, it’s wise to move into a good position quickly. On Nerve Center for example, immediately boost over to the Plaza and crouch down just before you enter in. Hide behind the tree beside the van and wait for someone to come by. If you play it right, you can infect 4 players in a single go.
>
> Thats not at all what I’m talking about

My bad. But seriously, I’ve hardly ever heard of these glitches before. On the train map, there was a time where one of the infected spawned in the same location as the survivors. I was initially (and completely) confused by the situation, but not before killing them with a melee from behind. Even worse…

They looked exactly like a survivor, and not an infected player. Aside from the red tag, it completely threw me off.

nothing yet, ill check it out tonight

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2535463342719682;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > When you’re one of the starting infected, it’s wise to move into a good position quickly. On Nerve Center for example, immediately boost over to the Plaza and crouch down just before you enter in. Hide behind the tree beside the van and wait for someone to come by. If you play it right, you can infect 4 players in a single go.
> >
> > Thats not at all what I’m talking about
>
> My bad. But seriously, I’ve hardly ever heard of these glitches before. On the train map, there was a time where one of the infected spawned in the same location as the survivors. I was initially (and completely) confused by the situation, but not before killing them with a melee from behind. Even worse…
>
>
> They looked exactly like a survivor, and not an infected player. Aside from the red tag, it completely threw me off.

I’ve had that glitch too. I’ve also seen survivors with active camo and energy sword that were still actual survivors. Lately, I have just had endless glitches

Lately for me it’s when I’ll shoot and kill an infected, but then a second later I’ll be dead.

> 2533274909761168;7:
> Lately for me it’s when I’ll shoot and kill an infected, but then a second later I’ll be dead.

I call that the “Body Lag”. I exempted it from this because its really the only thing I could easily weed out as lag. It sucks but I mean you can’t expect everyone in the game to have the same exact screen and be at the same exact point in time. When I’m in a party with my neighbor, and my brother (who right now is at home, playing in a room over from me) there is still a second lag when they talk. So the infected could hit you at the same time you shoot, but on your screen, they haven’t reached you yet. It really sucks but I’ve come to terms with it

Ive had zombies pick up CE magnum and pick me off before I had any clue what was going on. ive stabbed a guy with my energy sword and he doesn’t die and then he shoots me,and the glitch spots are just annoying especially pipes on riptide and overall I still love and play infection nonstop when im online