Infection games take too long

They’re fun but it should be one less round.

You can only play 3 infection games in an hour, that’s pathetic.

The average Infection match only goes on for no more than 3 minutes (depending on how fast the infected gets everyone), so you should be able to squeeze in 4 full sessions that last less than 12 minutes individually.

Why is that an issue? There are other modes that take less time if you’d like.

Looks like somebody is new to the concept of infection. It’s meant to take a while if you’re good at surviving.

It only lasts long if someone gets out of the map and spawn kills, which isn’t fun. Infection is the perfect length of time/ rounds. Plus the 4000xp = per match is justified.

I kill myself on purpose to infect everyone else. Sure, I lose 10 points off of my score, and end up in 3rd or 4th place, but I have fun.

> 2533274923562209;3:
> Why is that an issue? There are other modes that take less time if you’d like.

One less round would mean I can play more Infection on different maps.

Dominion Kings (2 Rounds, perfect)
Golf (3 Rounds, perfect)

Infection should be 3 rounds.

Infection rounds last too long because most of the maps are too big for the game mode, and zombies just get spawnkilled becase they don’t understand how to play.
Maps like Drillsite, malignant, nerve centre, station Zulu etc are the god maps because they are balanced for zombies and humans.

Ok I have a solution for everybody. OP wants 3 rounds. Everyone else wants the time to stay the same. So how about 3 rounds at 4 minutes each. Booyaka! And with OPs newfound math skills they can get in at least 5 infection matches an hour. Everyone wins.

> 2570804787304497;9:
> Ok I have a solution for everybody. OP wants 3 rounds. Everyone else wants the time to stay the same. So how about 3 rounds at 4 minutes each. Booyaka! And with OPs newfound math skills they can get in at least 5 infection matches an hour. Everyone wins.

4 minute rounds would be way too long for Last man with unlimited ammo.