INFECTION/FLOOD!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Ok guys. So where is Infection? They confirmed they were going to release it, but when?!

Maybe with the Reach update?

You know the flood is not the only infection, right my friend, killer worms and Hunters are one and the same, ever see a Hunter with the flood or are they the origial flood? What say you my friend? An early arbitor brought the worms, around the same time the flood appears on a ring,even though the librarian suposedly held the last spore, clearly she might have missed afew or was it when the worms n hunters were reseeded, wonder what 343 is up to here hmm.,;~}So if the Diadac survived the firing of the rings, what else did. 12 rings exhisted but only 7 fired 100,000 years ago.What about those rings and areas? I could go on but u c, right? The door is always open!

> 2535473194166453;3:
> You know the flood is not the only infection, right my friend, killer worms and Hunters are one and the same, ever see a Hunter with the flood or are they the origial flood? What say you my friend? An early arbitor brought the worms, around the same time the flood appears on a ring,even though the librarian suposedly held the last spore, clearly she might have missed afew or was it when the worms n hunters were reseeded, wonder what 343 is up to here hmm.,;~}So if the Diadac survived the firing of the rings, what else did. 12 rings exhisted but only 7 fired 100,000 years ago.What about those rings and areas? I could go on but u c, right? The door is always open!

English, please. Thanks.

Next update hopefully lol