Infection/Flood players

For those of you that are big fans of the Infection game mode from Halo 2, 3, and Reach I wanted to warn you that players can still betray in this game mode. It looks sweet with the new Flood skin but it seems that players are still running around team killing. The good news is that you dont become infected you just respawn with more ammo

This has never been an issue…All they do is make you spawn away from the hoarde of players. Aka SAFE.

> This has never been an issue…All they do is make you spawn away from the hoarde of players. Aka SAFE.

I was under the impresstion that players that play this mode alot didnt like taking a shot gun to the face but i know that in the earlier days of Reach if you were betrayed you became infected

> > This has never been an issue…All they do is make you spawn away from the hoarde of players. Aka SAFE.
>
> I was under the impresstion that players that play this mode alot didnt like taking a shot gun to the face but i know that in the earlier days of Reach if you were betrayed you became infected

It’s all part of the fun. And usually -Yoinks!- them over anyway, at least in my experience. I end up hiding in a corner as they get swarmed by zombies.

Well one of they guys on the live stream team killed and was booted so clearly you can boot or be booted fast

> Well one of they guys on the live stream team killed and was booted so clearly you can boot or be booted fast

Another marvelous thing from Reach.

> > Well one of they guys on the live stream team killed and was booted so clearly you can boot or be booted fast
>
> Another marvelous thing from Reach.

Funny thing he only team killed once and he was gone. I almost ownder if the game did it instead of asking the player killed cause it was fast

I play infection here and there. I wish friendly fire was off but I guess this is good.

infection wasn’t in halo 2

Lol, sometimes betrayal actually kept me and others alive.

> infection wasn’t in halo 2

It started in custom games during the Halo 2 days. I would play it all night, just kinda sucked because it was basically on a honor system.