Infection/Flood Mode?

So, I don’t know if I am not looking hard enough but, I don’t see the infection/flood mode in the game. Is 343i going to add this mode in the future via update or no because this is my favorite custom game mode to play in Halo overall and it would be a MAJOR let down for me and I assume many other fans of this game mode if it is not in the game. I also forgot about forge as well does anybody have an ETA if any ETA for these too?

> 2533274829390548;1:
> So, I don’t know if I am not looking hard enough but, I don’t see the infection/flood mode in the game. Is 343i going to add this mode in the future via update or no because this is my favorite custom game mode to play in Halo overall and it would be a MAJOR let down for me and I assume many other fans of this game mode if it is not in the game.

I’m sure they’ll put the mode in when Forge is added, as there would be little point in it being there otherwise.

It would be pointless to add before forge yo create good maps for infection

> 2533274837096438;3:
> It would be pointless to add before forge yo create good maps for infection

I totally forgot about forge as well, I didn’t notice it until you pointed it out lol, I hope they get added in soon.

> 2533274829390548;4:
> > 2533274837096438;3:
> > It would be pointless to add before forge yo create good maps for infection
>
>
> I totally forgot about forge as well, I didn’t notice it until you pointed it out lol, I hope they get added in soon.

Yeah I know forge is arriving in December, I would like to think they will release infection at the same time, I’m hoping big team battle too

I think they will add modes over time especially modes that are popular like Infection and BTB.

> 2533274793262698;6:
> I think they will add modes over time especially modes that are popular like Infection and BTB.

It appears to be the general opinion, I’m sure 343 will listen to their customers on the matter too

Infection is one of my favorite game modes. Hope it gets added eventually.

> 2533274829390548;1:
> So, I don’t know if I am not looking hard enough but, I don’t see the infection/flood mode in the game. Is 343i going to add this mode in the future via update or no because this is my favorite custom game mode to play in Halo overall and it would be a MAJOR let down for me and I assume many other fans of this game mode if it is not in the game. I also forgot about forge as well does anybody have an ETA if any ETA for these too?

BRING BACK FLOOD PLEASE MY FAV GAME MODE !!! :frowning:

Who needs infection, I want griftball