Infection Colours

I know I’m a little bit late on this, but SERIOUSLY? Forced colours for humans AGAIN?

>:(

Um… Correct me if you’re a time traveler, but infection hasn’t released yet, so you are just guessing about this as there has been no confirmation of forced colors in infection. And yes, the survivor in the trailer was wearing blue armor, but it was also Kat’s armor, and Kat’s armor always was that color.

> 2533274848630628;2:
> Um… Correct me if you’re a time traveler, but infection hasn’t released yet, so you are just guessing about this as there has been no confirmation of forced colors in infection. And yes, the survivor in the trailer was wearing blue armor, but it was also Kat’s armor, and Kat’s armor always was that color.

He is making an educated guess, judging from how every survivor, not just Kat, was color forced blue.

Blue just seems an odd color, I doubt it’s forced.

> 2533274848630628;2:
> Um… Correct me if you’re a time traveler, but infection hasn’t released yet, so you are just guessing about this as there has been no confirmation of forced colors in infection. And yes, the survivor in the trailer was wearing blue armor, but it was also Kat’s armor, and Kat’s armor always was that color.

In case you didn’t even pay much attention to the trailer, there was more than 1 survivor. ALL OF WHICH had the same colour, which was a light blue.

> 2533274847880910;4:
> Blue just seems an odd color, I doubt it’s forced.

Lime Green was an odd colour, but that didn’t stop 343i from forcing it in H4 infection/flood.

In the trailer, before the guy in the “Taxi-Man” Mark IV armor gets killed, you can see his FPS arms are orange. So there’s a possibility they just wanted to group the Nobles together. I thought the same thing as you the first time I saw the trailer.

> 2535471595119823;1:
> I know I’m a little bit late on this, but SERIOUSLY? Forced colours for humans AGAIN?
>
> >:(

its not