Infection Bests Clip - Post Here!

So I’m making an infection bests clip, consisting of some cool and amazing clips. Anyways, if you would like to be in it, post em here, and we’ll see if they cut it. (Also, they don’t have to be your clips. But I’ll know if it’s you, I can see usernames)

Requirements:

• Not more than 1:00, or they will be shortened. - MUST be infection clips - They CAN just be something funny that happened - Must not be before the Haloween UpdateThat’s all the requirements! Post them here and tell your friends!
    People featured so far:

Unyshek
HaXoR73
Shooter750
Tha Foxy Kid
Wraith0912
XenonYoshi

(P.S. Moderators, I think this is the right place to put this, due to the Skilltacular submission in this section. This is pretty much the same thing, except for it is infection bests.)

Man, I’ve not touched infection in forever!

> 2533274805640921;2:
> Man, I’ve not touched infection in forever!

Try it, it’s fun. If you know of any friends with some cool clips, send them over here.
Infection is, in my opinion, one of the best game modes on halo.

> 2533274811370851;3:
> > 2533274805640921;2:
> > Man, I’ve not touched infection in forever!
>
> Try it, it’s fun.

I played a lot when it was first released on H5. I’ll see if I can get a group of friends to play.

New player added to featured players!

[Redacted, not good enough]

> 2533274972430429;6:
> Triple grenade kill.

you probably didn’t know this, but that’s pretty common. anything better?

I’ll have clips tomorrow, but would you consider whatever lead to this to be good enough?

> 2535437652903765;8:
> I’ll have clips tomorrow, but would you consider whatever lead to this to be good enough?

possibly.

> 2533274811370851;1:
> **So I’m making an infection bests clip, consisting of some cool and amazing clips. Anyways, if you would like to be in it, post em here, and we’ll see if they cut it. (Also, they don’t have to be your clips. But I’ll know if it’s you, I can see usernames)**Requirements: - Not more than 1:00, or they will be shortened. - MUST be infection clips - They CAN just be something funny that happened - Must not be before the Haloween UpdateThat’s all the requirements! Post them here and tell your friends!
>
> People featured so far:
>
>
> UnyshekHaXoR73Shooter750Tha Foxy Kid(P.S. Moderators, I think this is the right place to put this, due to the Skilltacular submission in this section. This is pretty much the same thing, except for it is infection bests.)

Ohh I have one that is very good.
Here it is.

Here you go, happened just a couple days ago.

> 2535405116054664;11:
> Here you go, happened just a couple days ago.

That works nicely!

> 2533274953062698;10:
> > 2533274811370851;1:
> > **So I’m making an infection bests clip, consisting of some cool and amazing clips. Anyways, if you would like to be in it, post em here, and we’ll see if they cut it. (Also, they don’t have to be your clips. But I’ll know if it’s you, I can see usernames)**Requirements: - Not more than 1:00, or they will be shortened. - MUST be infection clips - They CAN just be something funny that happened - Must not be before the Haloween UpdateThat’s all the requirements! Post them here and tell your friends!
> >
> > People featured so far:
> >
> >
> > UnyshekHaXoR73Shooter750Tha Foxy Kid(P.S. Moderators, I think this is the right place to put this, due to the Skilltacular submission in this section. This is pretty much the same thing, except for it is infection bests.)
>
> Ohh I have one that is very good.
> Here it is.

If you could go back into the clip, and remove those colors and annoying UI, I could probably feature that.

Excuse the theaters signature crappiness, and heres my clip of 35 kills with the CE pistol. Its 2 minutes long but if you want to use any part of it go ahead lol

EDIT- I somehow managed to forget to link the video…I can be so dumb at times lol

Linky

> 2533275007059966;14:
> Excuse the theaters signature crappiness, and heres my clip of 35 kills with the CE pistol. Its 2 minutes long but if you want to use any part of it go ahead lol
>
> EDIT- I somehow managed to forget to link the video…I can be so dumb at times lol
>
> Linky

That’s perfect! I don’t see any signature theatre crappiness, but this works very nicely. The fact that you got a killionaire, and kept going for another 25 kills, without getting a double kill, or anything like that, means you got 35 kills within 4 seconds of each other. Plus that cure. This is amazing!

Anyone else? I’ve got some spaces left!

anyone else?

> 2533274811370851;9:
> > 2535437652903765;8:
> > I’ll have clips tomorrow, but would you consider whatever lead to this to be good enough?
>
> possibly.

Here’s one. And here’s the other.

> 2535437652903765;18:
> > 2533274811370851;9:
> > > 2535437652903765;8:
> > > I’ll have clips tomorrow, but would you consider whatever lead to this to be good enough?
> >
> > possibly.
>
> Here’s one. And here’s the other.

Those could work

Im featured in this?