Infected can't hold weapons?

I can’t tell if this is just me not doing something right or if they really stopped this. But can the flood ever hold weapons like a gravity-hammer or sniper? Because if they did, then they killed a lot of custom game-types from halo 3 and reach…

Also does any anyone know if they will be adding infection? Flood is cool but it doesn’t feel right with some custom games.

343 took it out, which makes me pissed because that was the best part of halo, so please 343 if you read this change it and bring back my favorite game mode:(

The flood aren’t infected, they’re flood

Infected don’t exist, the flood do

Infection was removed from the Halo series

Rage about that, because flood is something completely different, though designed to take its place

Wait, how exactly is it different beyond having new models and ballanced gameplay?

Maybe start a petition to get access to the game type in custom maps?

Flood changes the infected appearance, as well as no weapons. I think some people are upset because we cant recreate games like cops n robbers, duck hunt, etc. It doesn’t need to be added to match-making, just custom. But little things like this will build up until it kills a game.

> Flood changes the infected appearance, as well as no weapons. I think some people are upset because we cant recreate games like cops n robbers, duck hunt, etc. It doesn’t need to be added to match-making, just custom. But little things like this will build up until it kills a game.

^This. Also, I wish we could get some feedback instead of them just ignoring all the problems.

> > Flood changes the infected appearance, as well as no weapons. I think some people are upset because we cant recreate games like cops n robbers, duck hunt, etc. It doesn’t need to be added to match-making, just custom. But little things like this will build up until it kills a game.
>
> ^This. Also, I wish we could get some feedback instead of them just ignoring all the problems.

All the way. The game was just released though so we’ll just have to be patient. Hopefully in the first TD we’ll see changes to custom games.

I’m hoping as well. If they don’t fix a lot of issues seen on the forums, then Halo 4 is finished.