Infantry

So infantry is completely useless now you have to throw one grenade at a time and wait for each one to finish his animation for the next one to throw and get this u have to keep hitting y 100 times

Edit after testing on custom it works with no lag the game i played that it was broken was on matchmaking with lots of lag.

Firstly. Marines =/= Infantry. Not all infantry is a marine.

Secondly, it’s a buff to marines.

Its soooooo much better lol hahah

I wouldn’t say this is a problem. What is, however, is colony. Mass engineers that can attack, anyone? Skitterers allow you to do that. This is going to be Kinsano but 10x more annoying.

As if mass engi wasn’t annoying enough already… now they have concentrated fire that does really heavy point damage. I swear to god, this game will never be balanced.

> 2533274924073601;4:
> I wouldn’t say this is a problem. What is, however, is colony. Mass engineers that can attack, anyone? Skitterers allow you to do that. This is going to be Kinsano but 10x more annoying.
>
> As if mass engi wasn’t annoying enough already… now they have concentrated fire that does really heavy point damage. I swear to god, this game will never be balanced.

You know it won’t until they are done releasing leaders lol get used to each month being unbalanced until they run out of leaders to drop.

This hurts marine vs marine mirrors the most. It used to be 2 actions (paintbrush -> Y) for a group to throw nades, now it’s too many. RIP when you have 12+ marines. This only helps vs scouts imo.

> 2533274855759629;6:
> This hurts marine vs marine mirrors the most. It used to be 2 actions (paintbrush -> Y) for a group to throw nades, now it’s too many. RIP when you have 12+ marines. This only helps vs scouts imo.

The idea is that you don’t waste your nades all on 1 unit, rather you can spread out the damage to multiple units with out trying to micro the hell out of our units.

> 2580187286538736;7:
> > 2533274855759629;6:
> > This hurts marine vs marine mirrors the most. It used to be 2 actions (paintbrush -> Y) for a group to throw nades, now it’s too many. RIP when you have 12+ marines. This only helps vs scouts imo.
>
> The idea is that you don’t waste your nades all on 1 unit, rather you can spread out the damage to multiple units with out trying to micro the hell out of our units.

the only guy that gets it

Wow I just played after patch and I must say why don’t we call marines the most useless unit in the game.