Infantry Units Heights

I was bored today and decided to make something that could help and/or just interest people about Infantry units in Halo’s universe.

I have made a graph depicting the heights of all primary infantry units in Halo’s games. These are the units that you would encounter during gameplay like Firefight or Campaign.

Here is the link: http://i.imgur.com/5h3FPQi.jpg

Things to keep in mind:
-These are approximate measurements based on information from multiple sources that has been averaged, and then rounded.
-I rarely do graphic art and image editing, so this is pretty ghetto. There are some scaling and image quality issues since I used Excel, MS Paint, and Pixlr Online to create this.
-If you find any errors that are significant just tell me. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks :slight_smile:

Nice job. Are these the heights of them standing them straight up and do the spikes on the hunters and methane tanks on the grunts count?

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Nice job. Are these the heights of them standing them straight up and do the spikes on the hunters and methane tanks on the grunts count?

Grunts on this is feet to methane tank. A regular Unngoy is about 3-4 feet. Hunter is head to feet if they stand all the way up, but I just did the spikes because that’s the only good image I could get.