Infamous Seasonal Challenge Not Work In Infection?

I’m not sure if the game bugged for me or what, but the Infamous seasonal challenge to get 200 multikill or spree medals for some reason wasn’t counting my multikills/sprees in infection. It doesn’t say no infection and says Reach is a game you can play for it, so did it just bug for me or does it not actually count towards the challenge?

UPDATE: I got the challenge last night from playing SWAT as restarting the game didn’t fix the challenge not registering for infection.

Try resetting the game and see if it applies your medals. I don’t see why it wouldn’t. Otherwise I recommend swat to get the challenge.

As a rule of thumb, if a game lists Reach as a game, it could be wrong. I, myself, would play H4 or H2A swat, or objective games, for this.

Ya I did that and nothing happened. I did end up getting it last night from SWAT, I just figured infection would have been easier for multikills. I did need the headshot challenge though still so SWAT did end up working out better in the end anyways.

I don’t know what it is with Reach but ya I do notice some challenges from time to time will work and others just for whatever reason don’t want to work with Reach.