INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE RANK FOR TEAM GAMES

343 please do continue to count wins towards team ranks. But please also use individual performance to determine ranks in addition to winning. Playing alone in any ranked game besides FFA is just pointless.

Individual performace not affecting player rank to some degree in team games is bad for the game and reduces our gaming population because everyone who would play Halo alone knows better.

We always lose 1 or 2 random team mates and even if you manage to play well there is no benefit to stay. So when one quits, usually another will too and then 4 guys hunt 2 guys for 8 minutes.

Theres only so much carrying someone can do before someone screws up

And yes I play a lot of FFA but that is stressfull after a couple of games.

I would play BTB because losing 1 or 2 people isnt 25 or 50% of you team but BTB is unranked and that feels like a waste of time.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> Theres only so much carrying someone can do before someone screws up

I know. So they should get some credit for it right?

or like dummy me 4 on 1 i refused to quit

It would be easier for 343 if you just found teammates.

-Recruitment Forum
-HaloLobbies.com
-HaloLFG.com

> 2535426849958678;5:
> or like dummy me 4 on 1 i refused to quit

Right because if you do quit you can get banned!

So lone wolves are forced to play a game nobody is enjoying till the end to avoid getting banned!

> 2533274847916490;6:
> It would be easier for 343 if you just found teammates.
>
> -Recruitment Forum
> -HaloLobbies.com
> -HaloLFG.com

Lol, maybe so but not everyone will read this and see that idea.

This is FOR 343. Better prolong gaming population is good for us all including them and Id say 50% of players are solo or not on a full team or 4 at any given moment.

> 2533275005031632;8:
> > 2533274847916490;6:
> > It would be easier for 343 if you just found teammates.
> >
> > -Recruitment Forum
> > -HaloLobbies.com
> > -HaloLFG.com
>
>
> Lol, maybe so but not everyone will read this and see that idea.
>
> This is FOR 343. Better prolong gaming population is good for us all including them and Id say 50% of players are solo or not on a full team or 4 at any given moment.

Realistically, 343i doesn’t care about our posts. There is a Firefight, Playable Elite, EU Server thread with 1000+ posts. Those problems haven’t been dealt with. You would be more successful promoting sites/forums/SP companies that already help “Party Up” players.

Spread the word

> 2533274847916490;9:
> > 2533275005031632;8:
> > > 2533274847916490;6:
> > > It would be easier for 343 if you just found teammates.
> > >
> > > -Recruitment Forum
> > > -HaloLobbies.com
> > > -HaloLFG.com
> >
> >
> > Lol, maybe so but not everyone will read this and see that idea.
> >
> > This is FOR 343. Better prolong gaming population is good for us all including them and Id say 50% of players are solo or not on a full team or 4 at any given moment.
>
>
> Realistically, 343i doesn’t care about our posts. There is a Firefight, Playable Elite, EU Server thread with 1000+ posts. Those problems haven’t been dealt with. You would be more successful promoting sites/forums/SP companies that already help “Party Up” players.
>
> Spread the word

You may be right and if so that is sad. I appreciate your suggestion either way but am interested to hear the opions of as may spartans as possible on this.

> 2533275005031632;10:
> > 2533274847916490;9:
> > > 2533275005031632;8:
> > > > 2533274847916490;6:
> > > > It would be easier for 343 if you just found teammates.
> > > >
> > > > -Recruitment Forum
> > > > -HaloLobbies.com
> > > > -HaloLFG.com
> > >
> > >
> > > Lol, maybe so but not everyone will read this and see that idea.
> > >
> > > This is FOR 343. Better prolong gaming population is good for us all including them and Id say 50% of players are solo or not on a full team or 4 at any given moment.
> >
> >
> > Realistically, 343i doesn’t care about our posts. There is a Firefight, Playable Elite, EU Server thread with 1000+ posts. Those problems haven’t been dealt with. You would be more successful promoting sites/forums/SP companies that already help “Party Up” players.
> >
> > Spread the word
>
>
> You may be right and if so that is sad. I appreciate your suggestion either way but am interested to hear the opions of as may spartans as possible on this.

Man I know it’s hard, but you’re playing alone in a team game/playlist. They intended for the “Team” aspect to be the most important in Halo 5 and it’s amazing IMO. To reward people for playing alone would be a step backwards. I’d say play FFA if you want your individual skill to be measured.

There is an individual rank. It’s your Spartan Rank.

It’s a TEAM playlist. I think the below quote sums it up.

> 2533274796457055;33:
> If you don’t want to play as a team, then go play FFA. It’s team slayer. Not “Team Slayer But Do As Well As Possible Individually And Screw My Team I Want Great Stats So I Can Rank Up” Slayer.

> 2533274800383882;13:
> It’s a TEAM playlist. I think the below quote sums it up.
>
>
> > 2533274796457055;33:
> > If you don’t want to play as a team, then go play FFA. It’s team slayer. Not “Team Slayer But Do As Well As Possible Individually And Screw My Team I Want Great Stats So I Can Rank Up” Slayer.

That’s for sure!!!
Team work, not lone wolf.

> 2533275005031632;1:
> 343 please do continue to count wins towards team ranks. But please also use individual performance to determine ranks in addition to winning. Playing alone in any ranked game besides FFA is just pointless.
>
> Individual performace not affecting player rank to some degree in team games is bad for the game and reduces our gaming population because everyone who would play Halo alone knows better.
>
> We always lose 1 or 2 random team mates and even if you manage to play well there is no benefit to stay. So when one quits, usually another will too and then 4 guys hunt 2 guys for 8 minutes.

Sorry. That’s what FFA is for…to be judged on your individual performance.

There are too many variables that go into your team winning or losing a match that are NOT reflected in a post-game statistics sheet for them to use some arbitrary measurement like KD ratio to determine your rank.

The last thing Halo needs is a ranking system which encourages selfish play in a Team game so that everyone can make sure their KD ratio is high.

Your individual performance is used during your placement matches each season out of necessity, but after that, only winning or losing as a team should matter.

Championship rings don’t go to the top 50% of players after the Superbowl based on stats for that game. They go to the team that wins the game.

> 2533274935834633;15:
> > 2533275005031632;1:
> > 343 please do continue to count wins towards team ranks. But please also use individual performance to determine ranks in addition to winning. Playing alone in any ranked game besides FFA is just pointless.
> >
> > Individual performace not affecting player rank to some degree in team games is bad for the game and reduces our gaming population because everyone who would play Halo alone knows better.
> >
> > We always lose 1 or 2 random team mates and even if you manage to play well there is no benefit to stay. So when one quits, usually another will too and then 4 guys hunt 2 guys for 8 minutes.
>
>
> Sorry. That’s what FFA is for…to be judged on your individual performance.
>
> There are too many variables that go into your team winning or losing a match that are NOT reflected in a post-game statistics sheet for them to use some arbitrary measurement like KD ratio to determine your rank.
>
> The last thing Halo needs is a ranking system which encourages selfish play in a Team game so that everyone can make sure their KD ratio is high.
>
> Your individual performance is used during your placement matches each season out of necessity, but after that, only winning or losing as a team should matter.
>
> Championship rings don’t go to the top 50% of players after the Superbowl based on stats for that game. They go to the team that wins the game.

That may be true but they all are paid based on individual stats - not wins.

> 2533274805497312;12:
> There is an individual rank. It’s your Spartan Rank.

Doesn’t Spartan Rank just go up and up based on experience like COD? If so it is meaningless for me.

> 2535433238497925;14:
> > 2533274800383882;13:
> > It’s a TEAM playlist. I think the below quote sums it up.
> >
> >
> > > 2533274796457055;33:
> > > If you don’t want to play as a team, then go play FFA. It’s team slayer. Not “Team Slayer But Do As Well As Possible Individually And Screw My Team I Want Great Stats So I Can Rank Up” Slayer.
>
>
> That’s for sure!!!
> Team work, not lone wolf.

You can have team work even if there is some credit for individual play. If one person were to carry their team every time by 20 points it is stupid to have all ranked as the same skill level. If you want to see your win record, look at win percentage.

INDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE RANK FOR TEAM GAMES

hmmm

well aside from that

my teammates in FFA always suck

i do agree, but c hunter one if your looking for an active team send me a message on xbox one im on most of the day along with a good portion of my team could always love one more