Indestructible vehicles in classic playlist

So, do you want indestructible vehicles in the classic playlist?

In case you didn’t know, vehicles were indestructible in Halo: CE

This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.

/thread

> This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.
>
> /thread

Your opinion does not end the thread. You are not as important as you seem to think you are.

Also, the whole point of the classic playlist is to become CE matchmaking, so your argument is invalid.

How would you stop the vehicle??!?! Throw your dead body at it over and over again until the driver dies from laughter?

> This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.
>
> /thread

Pretty much this.

> This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.
>
> /thread

He said “in the classic playlist”. Read, think, reply. In that order, please. :-/

And yes, I’d like indestructible vehicles. I’m just not sure if this’ll work out as it did in H:CE. After all, you could easily snipe or TSK a tank driver from the front and the sides because of the open canopy, for example. And a single frag nade could take out all three people in a Warthog.

cant wait to use an invincible banshee !

> This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.
>
> /thread

Its CEA anniversary and it sounds liek an epic idea!!! We are recreating CE in reach after all my intelligent friend!

> > This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.
> >
> > /thread
>
> He said “in the classic playlist”. Read, think, reply. In that order, please. :-/
>
> And yes, I’d like indestructible vehicles. I’m just not sure if this’ll work out as it did in H:CE. After all, you could easily snipe or TSK a tank driver from the front and the sides because of the open canopy, for example. And a single frag nade could take out all three people in a Warthog.

turn on infinate nades like people used to do in CE

problem solved, atleast on BG

> > > This is not CE, besides this sounds like a terrible idea.
> > >
> > > /thread
> >
> > He said “in the classic playlist”. Read, think, reply. In that order, please. :-/
> >
> > And yes, I’d like indestructible vehicles. I’m just not sure if this’ll work out as it did in H:CE. After all, you could easily snipe or TSK a tank driver from the front and the sides because of the open canopy, for example. And a single frag nade could take out all three people in a Warthog.
>
> turn on infinate nades like people used to do in CE
>
> problem solved, atleast on BG

Nice one! LOL

.
.
.

Wait… You’re serious, aren’t you?

Insta-kill vehicle touch-of-death as well? GREAT. I am “so” looking forward to bringing back the H:CE vehicles.

Seriously though, destructible vehicles are REQUIRED to have a good game experience. Making them like H:CE is stupid and incredibly overpowered.

No, that would make vehicles wildly overpowered.

I’d rather have the Vehicles like Halo 3. They get destroyed only when you die in it.

We can have them now if we want. Play a custom game and tell me how it goes.

I’d still prefer destructible vehicles in the Classic list. Would still like to board them too. Would love the Ghost to get its catwalk back and drop the airbrake. I miss Ghost and 'Hog flipping off of Scorpions on Sidewinder :smiley:

> cant wait to use an invincible banshee !

unfrig here I come

> > cant wait to use an invincible banshee !
>
> unfrig here I come

sorry but it was only human vehicles that were invincible, the banshee and ghost were made of paper back then

only if they include DMRs. The DMR destroys vehicles so easily. There needs to be a magnum instead cuz if you you can destroy a banshee with a magnum I say good job

That would involve re-doing all of Reach’s vehicle mechanics which I don’t see happening.

To be clear, I don’t want to see indestructible vehicles again. Halo CE had the worst vehicle mechanics in my opinion. Do you want to go back to not being able to board? Do you want to go back to getting splattered by the slightest touch? Do you want to go back to getting AR’d out of the tank? I know I don’t.

I hate getting blown up by DMR fire in vehicles in Reach but I sure wouldn’t want them to be indestructible again. Some things that were “Classic” just shouldn’t return.

I wanna go back to a ‘real’ hog not a wal-mart hog that you can take out with a rifle…

People do realize that a rocket to a warthog will still kill the driver and/or the gunner. And you can still board a vehicle, stun a vehicle, etc. Think outside the box folks.