Indestructable Vehicles in Classic Multiplayer?

So I was wondering, since 343i wanted the title update to make the Classic Anniversary Playlist really classic, would they put indestructable vehicles in the playlist as well? If they were to do this, I think it would be wise if they only had the default warthog, Ghost, and some mongeese in the playlist. If they put in an indestructable Tank, Revenant, Banshee, and so on, it would be very over powered in the right hands of a good vehicle based player. What do you all think? Should they keep the destructable vehicles or go with the more classic approach and keep the indestructable vehicles?

Classic Big Team Battle = Ruined. Just imagine if a team were to hijack one of your Warthogs while they already had 2.

3 Warthogs just decimating EVERYTHING… Ouch.

Yeah I could see why it would be frustrating. Maybe for those maps have a lot more anti-vehicle weapons more so than we do now? Maybe have Rockets, Spartan Laser, and Plasma Launcher on the map at once? Maybe even have like 2 Grenade Launchers in each base. I dont know, it’s just one of those things where you would have to keep testing with to get the exact results that you need to know if it’ll work or not.

> Yeah I could see why it would be frustrating. Maybe for those maps have a lot more anti-vehicle weapons more so than we do now? Maybe have Rockets, Spartan Laser, and Plasma Launcher on the map at once? Maybe even have like 2 Grenade Launchers in each base. I dont know, it’s just one of those things where you would have to keep testing with to get the exact results that you need to know if it’ll work or not.

Why have anti-vehicle weapons when the vehicles can’t be destroyed…

Because it can still kill the driver and/or passengers? The player is not invincible when he gets into an indestructable vehicle.

I’m not sure how familiar you are with the original Halo but there would only be warthogs, ghosts, and tanks. Banshees came later in the PC version so I doubt it would be included. This is of coarse if 343 is going to be solely classic and not -Yoink!- it with updates. I do not believe that vehicles would be much concern, halo ce is weapon based, so if you have skills those vehicles will be cake.