Increased WZ weapon despawn time from 5 to 20 sec

Finally your weapons won’t disappear immediately!!!

Im actually so excited to be stealing weapons and using them against people along with having my weapons stolen and used against me, the love hate relationship of this will be real.

I’m glad, I would get really mad when I died and didn’t get a chance to fire my weapon. This will really help.

I guess that for me it will be a challenge to get from where I spawn to where I died before someone else, especially the guy that killed me.

about time was sick of dying without getting a kill and going back to know its gone

why the hell did they think 5 seconds was a good idea in the first place?

Alright! Time to try out this sniny new sniper rife! Spawns on top of a plasma grenade and dies instantly

-Yoink- YOU! This spawn system is garbage! YOU MOTHER -Yoink- -Yoink–Yoink–Yoink- -Yoink- smashes controller

Just like an episode of Battlefield friends.

You’re -Yoink- right, this happened just to often

> 2533274964659945;3:
> I’m glad, I would get really mad when I died and didn’t get a chance to fire my weapon. This will really help.

I agree. That happened to be about 2 weeks ago with the best railgun in the game. Didn’t even get to fire it after a spawn kill. Most angry I have ever been at this game. I finished the round and decided to take a break from Halo 5.