Increase The Credit Limit!

Can 343 Industries increase the credit limit to…I’d say at least 200-300k I mean seriously.

Currently, the credit limit is 200k. So they already matched your lower request. There you go. Problem solved.

200,000 is enough already, with Custom Challenges, you can get to Inheritor in 100 days from Recruit, increasing the cap is a mistake.

I think the Limit should be 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

> 200,000 is enough already, with Custom Challenges, you can get to Inheritor in 100 days from Recruit, increasing the cap is a mistake.

How in the…

I’m just now finding out about custom challenges! Who wants to be sweet enough to inform me of the best methods? XD

Serious though, all i get when I Google is “Use macros and a campaign editor to be a cheating… lady of the evening!”

> > 200,000 is enough already, with Custom Challenges, you can get to Inheritor in 100 days from Recruit, increasing the cap is a mistake.
>
> How in the…
>
> I’m just now finding out about custom challenges! Who wants to be sweet enough to inform me of the best methods? XD
>
> Serious though, all i get when I Google is “Use macros and a campaign editor to be a cheating… lady of the evening!”

Campaign editor is cheating, but imacros is just plane smart tools.

You can do the oni target with out editing and still cap out really quickly. the macros turn a 5 min process in to one click, making it possible to cap in about and hour or so.
Granted it is boring, but macros save you time when your grinding CC’s. I even use them for Firefight so i do not have to back out of the lobby.
Considering they are not really part of the game (macros)or affecting the game in general (you still have to complete set challenges, it wont do that for you) it could not truly be called cheating. Its just a time saver that you can use, I use them because it is the difference between 1 hour to cap, or 2 hours to cap. Leaving me more time to play the game.

Don’t take this the wrong way, but if you’re hitting over 200,000 cR a day, you need to find something else to do.
That’s a whopping 1% of the 20 million it takes to reach Inheritor.

> > > 200,000 is enough already, with Custom Challenges, you can get to Inheritor in 100 days from Recruit, increasing the cap is a mistake.
> >
> > How in the…
> >
> > I’m just now finding out about custom challenges! Who wants to be sweet enough to inform me of the best methods? XD
> >
> > Serious though, all i get when I Google is “Use macros and a campaign editor to be a cheating… lady of the evening!”
>
> Campaign editor is cheating, but imacros is just plane smart tools.
>
> You can do the oni target with out editing and still cap out really quickly. the macros turn a 5 min process in to one click, making it possible to cap in about and hour or so.
> Granted it is boring, but macros save you time when your grinding CC’s. I even use them for Firefight so i do not have to back out of the lobby.
> Considering they are not really part of the game (macros)or affecting the game in general (you still have to complete set challenges, it wont do that for you) it could not truly be called cheating. Its just a time saver that you can use, I use them because it is the difference between 1 hour to cap, or 2 hours to cap. Leaving me more time to play the game.

Yeah, i eventually got around to figuring out the macros thing. It’s pretty nice thus far.

You guys do realize that using Macros like that is bannable?

Enjoy being smacked by the banhammer!

How about they reduce the cap back down to 60,000? The first inheritors were limited to 60k and I bet they didn’t complain as much as people are now.

> How about they reduce the cap back down to 60,000? The first inheritors were limited to 60k and I bet they didn’t complain as much as people are now.

By the time we got our first Inheritor, the cap was 120k cR.

Yup and wasn’t he a booster? Resetting his challenges and stuff to cap more?

Yeah I was leaving out the boosting and cheating on purpose. Besides that I never payed attention to when the cap was increased.

> You guys do realize that using Macros like that is bannable?
>
> Enjoy being smacked by the banhammer!

If it where bannable i would of been banned by now and i have not. point #1

If it where bannable the site mods would of removed my post. point #2

I said in my post that the use of an camp editor is cheating and does not comply with the T.A.C. but macros to make challenges?
how could they enforce that?
how could they prove that?
Why would they waste time on a little thing like that?

Just because you “feel” it is unfair does not imply that it is bannable.

also the bannhammer is on the live server not on waypoint… If it where they would not need site MODs to do the clean up work.

Please back up your facts with research and proof, before spewing fallacies.

I still earn my challenges, and credits. Albeit a very boring hour, it is still allowed.

The Oni use to be bannhammer but even before 343i took over Bungie removed that from the list. They would reset you and that is why for a long time i stopped playing reach, not because i was reset. but because it was and over use of power. I did not agree with it so i stopped playing. When hearing that it was allowed, i returned. Not to do it but out of principle. My quiet protest’s terms where met, so i kept my word and returned.

enjoy dealing with hard logic,

If anything the cR limit should be reduced. I think 100k would slow down people ranking and therefore make the game last longer.

I think 200k is a little over the top.

>

Posts have been edited in the past for discussing the Challenge macros, I’d be careful.

> >
>
> Posts have been edited in the past for discussing the Challenge macros, I’d be careful.

All the ones I have seen that have been edited by mods where the ones with the camp editor ( that i do not endorse ). All I am suggesting is saving time with the use of a web browser add on. It is the same as having your browser remember your password. Any ways look up the game history of the one who said it was bannable… check it out and you can see some Funny activity…

I Do Not Approve Of The Camp Editor.
Marcos on the other hand just record your button strokes, and repeat them saving you mindless clicking. As I stated earlier, You Still Have To Complete The Challenge By Playing Under The T.A.C.

It is not in their scope of power to control my Web Browser, Or its add on as long as it does not give me an unfair advantage in game play. Signing up for a Custom Challenge Faster and easier gives me no edge over other players. It just allows me to play more for what free time I have.

I am not mad, and thank you for your concern. If I am wrong i would hope that a Mod or a 343i rep tells me, so I can stop the use of macros.
I am human enough to admit I am wrong, and if I am wrong, i will admit it and give out the “I am sorry” to any and all that are deserving.

Now im going back to playing some score att. because I will miss firefight in Lo 4.

With a humble heart, you can achieve almost anything.
Rabid Kiwi signing off.

> > >
> >
> > Posts have been edited in the past for discussing the Challenge macros, I’d be careful.
>
> All the ones I have seen that have been edited by mods where the ones with the camp editor ( that i do not endorse ). All I am suggesting is saving time with the use of a web browser add on. It is the same as having your browser remember your password. Any ways look up the game history of the one who said it was bannable… check it out and you can see some Funny activity…
>
> I Do Not Approve Of The Camp Editor.
> Marcos on the other hand just record your button strokes, and repeat them saving you mindless clicking. As I stated earlier, You Still Have To Complete The Challenge By Playing Under The T.A.C.
>
> It is not in their scope of power to control my Web Browser, Or its add on as long as it does not give me an unfair advantage in game play. Signing up for a Custom Challenge Faster and easier gives me no edge over other players. It just allows me to play more for what free time I have.
>
> I am not mad, and thank you for your concern. If I am wrong i would hope that a Mod or a 343i rep tells me, so I can stop the use of macros.
> I am human enough to admit I am wrong, and if I am wrong, i will admit it and give out the “I am sorry” to any and all that are deserving.
>
> Now im going back to playing some score att. because I will miss firefight in Lo 4.
>
> With a humble heart, you can achieve almost anything.
> Rabid Kiwi signing off.

I have NEVER done anything thst is bannable. Yeah, I used the target locator glitch. This is NOT a bannable issue. If you see anything else in my service record that you consider “funny”, I’d like to know. I worked for my stuff buddy. Unlike you. I have NEVER used Macros, or anything else like that. I guess that’s why I have NEVER been banned.

Do us all a favor, and keep your comments to yourself.

> > > >
> > >
> > > Posts have been edited in the past for discussing the Challenge macros, I’d be careful.
> >
> > All the ones I have seen that have been edited by mods where the ones with the camp editor ( that i do not endorse ). All I am suggesting is saving time with the use of a web browser add on. It is the same as having your browser remember your password. Any ways look up the game history of the one who said it was bannable… check it out and you can see some Funny activity…
> >
> > I Do Not Approve Of The Camp Editor.
> > Marcos on the other hand just record your button strokes, and repeat them saving you mindless clicking. As I stated earlier, You Still Have To Complete The Challenge By Playing Under The T.A.C.
> >
> > It is not in their scope of power to control my Web Browser, Or its add on as long as it does not give me an unfair advantage in game play. Signing up for a Custom Challenge Faster and easier gives me no edge over other players. It just allows me to play more for what free time I have.
> >
> > I am not mad, and thank you for your concern. If I am wrong i would hope that a Mod or a 343i rep tells me, so I can stop the use of macros.
> > I am human enough to admit I am wrong, and if I am wrong, i will admit it and give out the “I am sorry” to any and all that are deserving.
> >
> > Now im going back to playing some score att. because I will miss firefight in Lo 4.
> >
> > With a humble heart, you can achieve almost anything.
> > Rabid Kiwi signing off.
>
> I have NEVER done anything thst is bannable. Yeah, I used the target locator glitch. This is NOT a bannable issue. If you see anything else in my service record that you consider “funny”, I’d like to know. I worked for my stuff buddy. Unlike you. I have NEVER used Macros, or anything else like that. I guess that’s why I have NEVER been banned.
>
> Do us all a favor, and keep your comments to yourself.

it was uncalled for me to imply that, for that i am sorry.

Also i have never been banned as well, and if it turns out that they are wrong, then i will quit using them. The use of funny as not meant to imply you cheated, i just thought it was humorous as in laughter.

Im sorry that you feel that i am cheating, but some people consider the Oni cheating as well. Even though it is not bannable, they still feel that way. That is what i found funny, again i am truly sorry did not mean to imply you cheat.

As for not earning my credits, that is something we will just have to disagree about. But I will not *ask you to stop from speaking your mind about it, because that is your right to do so.

edit///* ask not as

Apology accepted. At least we can agree to disagree on the credits issue.

Don’t get me wrong. Using the Custom Challenges is a great way to get to where you wanna be. And quick! I just don’t think you really need to use a macro to do what you want. It’s easy enough to set up the challenges. I create mine in 2 minutes. Run through SA to complete em. Turn em all in and create new ones in another 2 minutes.

With this amount of ease, there is no need to use that stuff.

But, as stated at the top of this post, we can agree to disagree.