Increase max sensitivity?

I dont think its fair that my gameplay has to be limited by my sensitivity. All other fps games have a much higher cap than halo does.

Press start, then controller, scroll down two options and adjust sensitivity to your preference.

> 2535408841532181;1:
> I dont think its fair that my gameplay has to be limited by my sensitivity. All other fps games have a much higher cap than halo does.

Those are the parameters of the game, everyone is on the same playing field. That being said, most people who are decent, including pros aren’t playing anywhere near max sensitivity (3-5). Once you start playing people who are better (quick movements, strafing, crouching, etc) it’s going to be tough to track them well.

I’m doubting anyone needs a sens higher than 10 while using a controller in Halo.

> 2727626560040591;4:
> I’m doubting anyone needs a sens higher than 10 while using a controller in Halo.

If someone does they are a god amongst men and I will bow to them.

I have my sensitivity maxed. I just keep adjusting it like every five games until I reached max.

High sens is not very useful unless you are playing swat, but even there default works pretty well.

Most halo players would probably benefit from lower than default.

However if 10 isn’t enough you can gain some extra by putting outer deadzone to max 15%.

I play at a sensitive of 4 and I think I can’t go any higher

Before I played with a sensitivity of 6 and now it does not exceed 1.5

My sensitivity is both of the dead zones at 14% and my look sensitivity at 10 with zoom sensitivity at 5. And that works really well for me.