Inconsistent Lag When You Do Find A Match

So please tell me when I do find a match that I am not the only one who has been getting the most inconsistent lag online. Like my BR won’t register shots at times and I am so scared to pick up the Sniper or Rockets now because I get a ton of bloodshots and Rockets as well as Nades come out sometimes 2 seconds up to 6 seconds late lol. I better not be the only one getting massive inconsistent lag online. Never had lag as a problem with any other Halo and all my other games online are smooth.

• I live in Alberta, Canada and I have an Open NAT with a great internet connection.
  • I was searching in H2A playlist.
  • Was searching by myself no party.

Been playing Halo since 2001 and I am very disappointed in the way this launch turned out :frowning:

Also if you want proof here is a video of a match I played with clips of Inconsistent Lag: Halo The Master Chief Collection Has Inconsistent Lag - YouTube

No I’ve been getting some weird lag… I snipe people in H2 and I see blood pop up but it doesn’t register or something… Last couple of games have been like this…

> 2631791032266178;2:
> No I’ve been getting some weird lag… I snipe people in H2 and I see blood pop up but it doesn’t register or something… Last couple of games have been like this…

Ya man when you snipe people like that, that is what we call a bloodshot (because blood popped out of the enemy but the shot did not register) lol. It is due to the server side lag or server input on 343’s side I believe. Things such as bloodshots, shots not registering from the BR, nades coming out 2-3 seconds late or rockets coming out super late after you fire them are the same issue as bloodshots. It is very annoying because you clearly hit the guy… sometimes in the face… sometimes 3 times in a row in the face and none of the shots killed him and you have wasted ammo. It is a very unsatisfying feeling. Also check theater after a match when you think you got a bloodshot(s) and go to the part where you hit the enemy and then flip to the enemy’s HUD and you will clearly see the shot hit him but shields don’t go down.

I’m having the same issues!! H2A seems to be the worst where i’m time warping all over the place.Can’t even pick up weapons or enter vehicles without having to hold B for 5+ seconds!! The other games: well i’m not time warping and I can pick up weapons just fine,but my BR won’t drop anyone.Feels like I need 3 extra trigger pulls to win any BR duels.
My connection works just fine for h4 on the xbox 360.
Hope this is a fixable issue,i’ve been playing halo since 2001.Not being able to play the game I love…kills me 343i…

Its probably because you were put in a peer-to-peer game. I would know because I live on a university that doesn’t let my Xbox One play peer to peer. I haven’t lagged on one game yet.

> 2533274808125313;5:
> Its probably because you were put in a peer-to-peer game. I would know because I live on a university that doesn’t let my Xbox One play peer to peer. I haven’t lagged on one game yet.

I don’t usually lag. The game feels like it is running fine but if you pay attention will notice br shots and sniper shots don’t always register

This is exactly my game. It doesn’t seem laggy but I fire 10 shots into people and they don’t die.

> 2533274808125313;5:
> Its probably because you were put in a peer-to-peer game. I would know because I live on a university that doesn’t let my Xbox One play peer to peer. I haven’t lagged on one game yet.

How do you disable peer to peer??

i said it before and i say it again, something is wrong with the h2a netcode

i can play ce, h2c and h3 but h2a is like goin back to 2004, gettin standbyed every 5 secs, black screen and dead, barely can find a playable match fr h2a

Thats what happens when u mix a terrible netcode bug with the old p2p system, WE NEED DSs and a decent working netcode, enough of false advertising, i can play any other game n my pc, 360, x1 and ps4 with 0 lag

Im really frustrated, a couple of my friends even tried to contact “bravo” (he suppose to be the comu manager) but he only reply to “pros” or youtubers.

Im done with hmcc, ill be be playng something else till the game is 100% fixed