Inconsistent Game

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make noncosntructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Host makes no sense in this game the 4 shot BR is absolutely -Yoink- and lets be realistic here 4 shot BR 2 people shooting you, you have .6 seconds to react good luck. i was a fan of the 4 shot BR in halo 3 because it worked but you guys also decided to up the speed and make it even more faster pace. Movement speed should be put to back to default. It should be one or the other sprint or regular running speed.

Host is ruining this company im sure Microsoft the biggest slimiest company out there cant give us Dedicated servers? but they can give us a Kinect Camera that watches us.

Things i just dont get

Bloodshots with the sniper
Railguin hitting the enemy and not killing
Dieing from a 4 shot as soon as i get my 3rd shot out(Host Advantage)
Shot through walls(host)
Flinch is limited

for anyone who thinks halo is “alive” i was on that boat for awhile but realistically lets have a look at the population. http://halocharts.com/2012/chart/dailypeakpopulation/all

With microsoft creeper xbox dONE and a company that releases a game before multiplayer is even half done i think its safe to say halo is going down the -Yoink-, will 343 make the same mistake and release the game before Destiny? or loose abunch of sales because Destiny will be 10x better than Halo,

P.S lets show Master chiefs face while were at it and ruin that feeling of never seeing the hero’s face. I was okay with that. We all got to experience the great days of halo but they wont come back. A remake of halo 2 will be just kids abusing the Glitches BXR its the Community which makes the game.

R.I.P Master Chief 117(Bungie)

Halo- Game for skilled people After the update, that exactly what 343 done, fast paced high skill game now.

CoD- Game for twelvies with no skill who want a game thats easy to play and complain that other games are broken because they are terrible at it.

Choose

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post discriminatory comments.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

I probably know how to play halo better then you, i find it stupid what they are doing to the game. If you think halo should be fast paced that’s fucken limited 110% movement speed and sprint? I dont have a problem 4 shoting somebody without host but when i cant even get my 4th shot off against host thats -Yoinked!-.

You know what fine leave, when all these “fans” leave its going to be so much more glorious for the true fans that stayed through the hard times and watch Halos great magnificent return.

I’m assuming host does not give an advantage to players in other games then?
Your honestly complaining about a very minor problem that has been in every game. I honestly do not understand what you’re complaining about. You sound like some 9 year old COD fan making a big deal out of something that’s not so much a problem.

> i was a fan of the 4 shot BR in halo 3 because it worked

LOL

Yeah if you were playing on LAN or if you were host.
Poor net code + bullet travel + horrible spread= inconsistent H3 BR

Honestly I can’t believe your yoinking about host and the 4sk in H4 but your saying “it worked” in H3.

> You know what fine leave, when all these “fans” leave its going to be so much more glorious for the true fans that stayed through the hard times and watch Halos great magnificent return.

I hope so.
I want to see good Machinima come back.
I want to see how much AGL will improve with time.
I want to see people talking well of Halo again.
I want to spend countless hours playing Custom Games.
For all that is good, I hope so.

> Halo- Game for skilled people After the update, that exactly what 343 done, fast paced high skill game now.
>
> CoD- Game for twelvies with no skill who want a game thats easy to play and complain that other games are broken because they are terrible at it.
> Choose

Ignorant statements. I understand some think Call of duty has become the mascot for ‘repetitious no skill gaming’, but it is definitely not. And as you say this, you seem to praise Halo 4 when, out of all the other halos, 4 has more similarities to call of duty anyway. There is some contradiction there.

> true fans

Oh boy. :confused:

> > You know what fine leave, when all these “fans” leave its going to be so much more glorious for the true fans that stayed through the hard times and watch Halos great magnificent return.
>
> I hope so.
> I want to see good Machinima come back.
> I want to see how much AGL will improve with time.
> I want to see people talking well of Halo again.
> I want to spend countless hours playing Custom Games.
> For all that is good, I hope so.

I want to see Campaign discussion again.

> Halo- Game for skilled people After the update, that exactly what 343 done, fast paced high skill game now.
>
> CoD- Game for twelvies with no skill who want a game thats easy to play and complain that other games are broken because they are terrible at it.
>
> Choose

I’ll just remove some COD here and insert the number 4 there …

Halo 1-3 - Game for skilled people

Halo 4 - Game for twelvies with no skill who want a game thats easy to play and complain that other games are broken because they are terrible at it.

I am sorry but Halo 4 is definitely not a skilled game.

I’d rather Halo 3’s BR, but Halo 4 is a really playable game now.

If the BR gets nerfed in any way whatsoever, it will unbalance things again. The only possible way to do it would be to nerf all the rifles.