incomplete multiplayer experience

Hi im here to ask when do we get a full multiplayer playlist slayer matches just bored me since everything is just camping and 3vs1 or 4vs1 thats how i get kill most of the times so when do we get swat and please DO NOT LET 1 MELEE=1 KILL that will only get noobs to camp and punch or just to run at you to kill you i will seriously trow my halo 4 away if swat its like this

> Hi im here to ask when do we get a full multiplayer playlist slayer matches just bored me since everything is just camping and 3vs1 or 4vs1 thats how i get kill most of the times so when do we get swat and please DO NOT LET 1 MELEE=1 KILL that will only get noobs to camp and punch or just to run at you to kill you i will seriously trow my halo 4 away if swat its like this

Hi.
I’m here to ask you just one question:
Have you ever heard about punctuation?

I’m sorry i find this adhd gibberish unintelligible.

> Hi im here to ask when do we get a full multiplayer playlist slayer matches just bored me since everything is just camping and 3vs1 or 4vs1 thats how i get kill most of the times so when do we get swat and please DO NOT LET 1 MELEE=1 KILL that will only get noobs to camp and punch or just to run at you to kill you i will seriously trow my halo 4 away if swat its like this

You get swat in the next playlist update. Now please get off of the forums and stop whining about every little thing that you do not like. Thanks.

mmmmmmm tears