Include Transport Hog for Forge in TU.

Title says it all. I would LOVE a transport warthog option to spawn in Forge.

I kind of wanted one too. The uses of it would be limited, but I thought that the transport warthog looked awesome in the past, and I was sad it was not in Reach.

The transport hog was in Reach, it appeared for about 30 seconds before being destroyed. It’s at the very beginning of ONI Sword Base, right after you get the Target Locator. So this would be generally easy to include, and I think it would be a very welcome addition.

> The transport hog was in Reach, it appeared for about 30 seconds before being destroyed. It’s at the very beginning of ONI Sword Base, right after you get the Target Locator. So this would be generally easy to include, and I think it would be a very welcome addition.

Not as easy as you think.

It can’t appear just because of an update, the maps would have to be recoded to have the Transport Hog and then that would cause a big update since it would have replacement .map files in it.

It can work in new maps though. New maps and weapons could be included in new maps so there is still hope for those.

I would like it, I’ve tried so many times to make the transport hog survive the wraiths lol, I would also like falcon passenger seats.

I remember in this modded beta for Reach that someone spawned one and there was even an animation to hop in on the back. D:

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDWZFXhNEg In this video, the second warthog spawned.

It would be very cool, but it is impossible. They can’t just add a vehicle to the game like that.

Actually they could add vehicles, but it would have to be in a new maps, it can’t be in any current map. Hell if we get another forge world they could add a pelican or phantom in it.

it cant be added to forge for the same reason new armor cant be added in game. im sorry.

however it could be included in a brand new forge world if 343 wanted to

The title update is for fixing things. Not adding things.

For the one Warthog it would require a large update for Forge World. Not worth it.

At least add it with the Halo CE Anniversary DLC.

yea i would love that its sad they made it so we could get on the back of it but then not even let us use it =\ if u can head shot the guy driving on oni base you can play with it but its not the same =\

Return of Hornet!!! imagine it with upgraded graphics!!!

Not possible. Vehicles and weapons are files in the maps. 343 would have to make us re-download all the maps that they would include this in and that would not be logical.

/thread

> > The transport hog was in Reach, it appeared for about 30 seconds before being destroyed. It’s at the very beginning of ONI Sword Base, right after you get the Target Locator. So this would be generally easy to include, and I think it would be a very welcome addition.
>
> Not as easy as you think.
>
> It can’t appear just because of an update, the maps would have to be recoded to have the Transport Hog and then that would cause a big update since it would have replacement .map files in it.
>
> It can work in new maps though. New maps and weapons could be included in new maps so there is still hope for those.

Hey they already said they want to bring back a classic experience and out of speculation of a lot of things that Frankie has said, you can expect the 3sk pistol to come back, which would mean replacing all of the .map files anyway. 343 has really hyped the TU to this point so I don’t think it is out of the question that this could be added, or the BR for that matter, but that is all just speculation from me.

you can acttulay drive it get 3 people on heroic and go over to close to were it was destroyed there is another one flip