Incineration Cannons...

Anyone else tired of trying to cap a base in dominion then smashed by a blow from the incineration cannon?
its an awesome weapon but only when im the one shooting you! :stuck_out_tongue:

lol i always kill myself with it.

ALWAYS

Promethean vision bro :slight_smile:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Awesome Halo 4 Multiplayer Tirbute! Fan MADE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zcXaH-f_wo&feature=plcp

> its an awesome weapon but only when im the one shooting you! :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s pretty much how all power weapons work. I love the Incineration Cannon. No matter what, because I for some reason, find it fascinating to watch my body break apart.

The weapon is EXTREMELY powerful though. Shoot that thing anywhere near yourself, and you’re going down with the enemy as well.

Incineration Cannon is ridiculously OP. It got me through Midnight on Legendary in 20 min and about 8 deaths.

> lol i always kill myself with it.
>
> ALWAYS

Is this you Lol

I think it’s fine, you just need to have thruster pack on and dodge that splash damage like a boss

i think its fine also but i find it funny when i play on vortex and see like 3 or 4 people running around with one. in a game me and my friend held point B with nothing but incineration cannons dropping for resupplies

> Promethean vision bro :slight_smile:

LMAO, horrible solution.

Incineration Cannons are ridiculously OP I took down 4 Mantises in one match on Meltdown with them. One shot and they’re dead, amazing how powerful they are.

> > Promethean vision bro :slight_smile:
>
> LMAO, horrible solution.

How so? You use Promethean vision, you know the guy is there. You can now use Crouching, Grenades, and Stealth to beat him before he can react and kill you. And you won’t be caught with your pants down at the base terminal.

It’s suppose to be the most powerful gun in the game.

It’s fun though. When you get it. Boom boom. :smiley:

> Promethean vision bro :slight_smile:

I enjoy killing promethean vision users so much. Hologram + Stealth = win
(Hologram looks red in PV behind walls, and with stealth you are not visible behind walls)

It works great as an anti-vehicular weapon, but just has too much splash damage, and is way too easy to use against infantry. Whoever put it on Solace should never be allowed to have a say on weapon placement ever again.

> > lol i always kill myself with it.
> >
> > ALWAYS
>
> Is this you Lol

haha that was great!
not usually though, mostly its a teammate who walks in front of me as i shoot
or that insane horrible lag i get sometimes. when that happens, i can shoot at the sky with a dmr and still manage to kill myself

> It works great as an anti-vehicular weapon, but just has too much splash damage, and is way too easy to use against infantry. Whoever put it on Solace should never be allowed to have a say on weapon placement ever again.

That, and the energy sword next to it… Solace is a lot like reflection in some point of view.

> Anyone else tired of trying to cap a base in dominion then smashed by a blow from the incineration cannon?
> its an awesome weapon but only when im the one shooting you! :stuck_out_tongue:

Every single power weapon, from binary rifle to rocket launcher… to needler and SAW, is MADE TO BE OVERPOWERED. You aren’t supposed to have a fair shot at those with DMR or AR.
And in no way were power weapons meant to be balanced. Some are stronger, some are weaker, each has it’s ups and downs. Either way, the first guy you see dies. That’s how it’s always been and how it’s always going to be.

Bottom line: You do NOT balance power weapons. No debate.

It’s incredibly powerful…but has slow projectile time (slower than Fuel ROd or Rockets, or Railgun [I think] ) one shot per clip, low ammo count and a long reload time. It’s also much easier to kill yourself with it at mid-close range than, say, the Rockets.

You do also tend to paint a massive ‘KILL ME!’ sign on your head when using it, heh. At least it’s consistent in how it works, same as the Binary rifle. Unlike the Scattershot and Boltshot…the day when a secondary beats a dedicated freaking shotgun weapon in CQB is a poor one…

> > > Promethean vision bro :slight_smile:
> >
> > LMAO, horrible solution.
>
> How so? You use Promethean vision, you know the guy is there. You can now use Crouching, Grenades, and Stealth to beat him before he can react and kill you. And you won’t be caught with your pants down at the base terminal.

Uhh probably because when you use Promethean vision you cast a giant red ring around your location…