Inactivity before booted?? Curious anyone know?

I’m curious if anyone knows the exact inactivity time before you are booted from a game. A couple times I’ve gone to do something else really fast and found myself kicked out of a game. Just curious if someone knows the exact amount of time before booted.

about a minute or two, maybe 90 seconds.

Perhaps you should wait to play if something important taking your attention is imminent.

how about dont search if you are doing something else? You know how many time I’d had teammates like that AFk then gone and we end up losing because we are one down.

> 2533274799135257;2:
> about a minute or two, maybe 90 seconds.
>
> Perhaps you should wait to play if something important taking your attention is imminent.

yeah i agree. Im just curious too about the specific amount of time. I appreciate the advice. Sometimes even for deranking purposes its good to know how much inactivity time you have before you are booted.

If I’m not mistaken the respawn time max 1 minute. I’ve been booted from 2 games that was was away for 3. So…somewhere between 60 seconds and 180.

> 2533274907685460;4:
> > 2533274799135257;2:
> > about a minute or two, maybe 90 seconds.
> >
> > Perhaps you should wait to play if something important taking your attention is imminent.
>
>
> yeah i agree. Im just curious too about the specific amount of time. I appreciate the advice. Sometimes even for deranking purposes its good to know how much inactivity time you have before you are booted.

Stop sandbagging. Play the damn game. De-ranker!