Inaccurate ranking?

Does anyone else feel that the ranking system is completely inaccurate?

I have a 0.89 KD on SWAT’s playlist and did generally “okay.” After my placement matches I got placed in Diamond. I’m sorry but I feel that I should’ve been placed in Silver or Gold.

In fact, I don’t see many people ranking below platinum at all, no matter how terrible they perform, and they know this as well.

[deleted]

> 2535435166399524;2:
> Its based on team win / losses I believe instead of individual skill. Which doesn’t make much sense to me.
>
> Its probably a bug though.

Hm, I hope it’s fixed later.
I think during placement matches individual skill is taken into account.
Still though, I feel that I do not deserve the rankings I am getting.

Rank is based off of win/loss instead of K/D. So if you work better in a team, then you can place pretty high. K/D is nice and all, but you don’t need one absurdly high just to rank high.

I won 9 of my 10 placement games and placed Diamond 1. What bothers me the most is that after I got placed I only match players still in their placements. When will that stop?

> 2533274966222338;5:
> I won 9 of my 10 placement games and placed Diamond 1. What bothers me the most is that after I got placed I only match players still in their placements. When will that stop?

When most people have been placed in their ranks. I would give the the ranking system a few days for people to fall into their actual skill level.

I can say though last night I won 8/10 of mine and I got placed in Champion, but I didn’t go negative in a single game. So it must take some other element to give me this because Elusor won 9 of his and only got diamond.

Ya on breakout i lost 2 games and won 13 straight in a row and still got gold😡

I would agree that the ranking is kind of suspicious. I’m new to Halo multiplayer (played a few matches in Master Chief Collection before H5). I completed my 10 games in Team Arena, doing not very well. I may have gotten top of the team once, maybe twice; but for the most part stayed in the lower half of the scoreboard. My win/loss was 0.5, winning only half! But at the end of my 10 games I got ranked as Diamond 1. I seriously doubt I deserve this, and now I’m afraid I’m just going to be matched against opponents who are much better than I am and not have as much of a good time.

I got Platinum for 3 playlists. Didn’t seem right :S And how is it possible to rank up at all? Would I have to win like 6 games in a row to reach Diamond? I don’t see how that is remotely possible.