In your opinion, Cortana looks best in.....

Game, DVD, Comics, Cosplay, etc. what one do you think cortana looks the best in? For me Hands down its Halo 3.

So far Halo: Reach, hoping that will change with CEA

I have to say, Cortana looked amazing in Halo 3. Halo: Reach, I didn’t mind. She looked… … …Well… …Yeah… in CE and 2. In other forms of media, she looks alright. However, I’ll have to stick with Halo 3’s Cortana.

Halo 2, everything was better in halo 2

I prefer Halo 3 Cortana. Halo 4 Cortana looks awful(so far).

Real life. I tried a relationship with a hologram once. It didn’t work out too well. I found out she was cheating on me. Well she had to be I kept getting all sorts of weird viruses on my computer.

Corny joke is corny, but also irresistible…

Of the games, Halo 3 has Cortana looking her best.
And since OP brought up cosplay, this beautiful lady takes the cake.

> Of the games, Halo 3 has Cortana looking her best.
> And since OP brought up cosplay, this beautiful lady takes the cake.

But Cortana can’t hold real guns ! :smiley:

REIQ’s artwork. Google it.

Halo 3.

Halo 3 because she looked more real than ever

In Halo 3 she was hideous. So anything but Halo 3.

And reading all the comments I seem to be in the minority. I have high standards, obviously :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 3.
She fitted the description Halsey gave her in TFoR.
AND she looks more… how would you say… womanly

I think she looks best in Halo 3 by far. I don’t like how she looks in Halo CE. Although I don’t really care because it doesn’t change how good the game is.

Halo 3 I’d say.

Maybe Halo 3 but truly I think none.

im not exactly attracted to girls in a video game, i like em when they right next to me in my bed

looks best as in… how?

Halo Legends. Something about those crazy eyes that gets me.

I’m surprised I’m the only one who thinks she’s ugly in Halo 3. At least my friend agrees with me. She has too round of a face.