in which order

Okay, I’m sure you most of you have heard this asked before, but I want to get into the halo books and would like to know in which order I should read them in (all of them)

Thanks

Chronologically…
Cryptum-Primordium-Contact Harvest-The Cole Protocol-The Fall of Reach-The Flood-First Strike-Ghosts of Onyx-Glasslands

> Okay, I’m sure you most of you have heard this asked before, but I want to get into the halo books and would like to know in which order I should read them in (all of them)
>
> Thanks

I would say just go by release date, you don’t really gain anything by going chronologically.

<mark>Fall of Reach</mark>
<mark>The Flood</mark>
<mark>First Strike</mark>
<mark>Ghosts of Onyx</mark>
Contact Harvest
The Cole Protocol
Halo Evolutions
Cryptum
Glasslands
Primordium

The only thing I would change is to read Cryptum and Primorium back to back, seeing as they are the first 2 books in the Forerunner Trilogy. At the very least, the highlighted books must be read in order.

I’ve noticed some of the books have more than one book because they have a different author are there certain authors that you guys think made it better than others

> I’ve noticed some of the books have more than one book because they have a different author are there certain authors that you guys think made it better than others

Eric Nylund is my favorite Halo author, but I have yet to encounter an author I didn’t enjoy.