In tribute to the approaching 10 year anniversary and the remake...

I am contemplating on having a full run-through of the Halo campaign, live, on a streaming website such as justin.tv. If I did such a thing, would anyone watch? It would be a playthrough on normal, as I find CE to be the most difficult, and I might die alot. Just wondering who might be interested as I wouldn’t like to waste my bandwidth. Anyone in?

As cool as it would be, IDK How many people would watch if it was only Normal. I know I would prefer to play the game myself. I guess it would be cool for those who don’t have access to the game though.

True. I would only go as far as Heroic though. On legendary it wouldn’t be worth the watch if you know what I mean.

Yeah. If you play like me you either die a lot or spend half the time behind cover.

This would be great if you got the game a few days early, but if you didn’t (and most likely wont) then I don’t really see why people would watch it. Nice idea though!

True. But I don’t think you understand what I mean. I’m having Halo fever, what with the announcement of Halo 4 and CE Anniversary, and I was thinking of replaying Halo and streaming it. It would be nice for those without the game, and for those who just wanted to have a look-again.

> True. But I don’t think you understand what I mean. I’m having Halo fever, what with the announcement of Halo 4 and CE Anniversary, and I was thinking of replaying Halo and streaming it. It would be nice for those without the game, and for those who just wanted to have a look-again.

Maybe record it but not stream it live.

yeah i think it would be good for people that want to look back but, i play halo just about everyday so Im not to shure if I would watch

Since this was announced i played a little bit a pillar of automn and now reading this post i am going to have to play though the campaign again. I last played through it 4 months ago. I want to go through it again. Ahh but my favorite level would have to be the silent cartographer because

• The beginning battle on the beach was epic
  • I was so excited to get back into the warth hog
  • Fighting my way in to see the damn elite with the energy sword get away
  • Going around trying to find it and going inside the halo
  • Killing the dang elite
  • The ending was shrouded in mystery of going down deep inside the mysterious halo ring

I am going to have to replay it tommarow.

How did this get posted in this thread. Well now you know i love the silent cartogregher. Bye