In response to the latest MM forum update.

During this update it has been suggested that after about 5 minutes of searching for a MM game, back out, and search again. My issue with this though, if you are in a lobby of say 3 people searching matchmaking, if you try to back out, the, lobby is disbanded, every single time! Similarly you can’t keep your party switching between custom games and matchmaking lobbies etc etc.

They’ve made it painfully obvious that they are working “really hard” at fixing all of this. Funny how this worked on a system about 5% as powerful as the current one and a still infantile online infrastructure. In Halo 2 you hit Y and instantly your friends snapped up, no laggy animations or superfluous fluff. And when you backed out of a game? Lobby still in one piece.

Let’s not forget about their totally sweet HALOFEST pre show with all of its production value and great insight from executive management. They all looked like they were having a lot of fun out there. Maybe instead of not hosting a pointless pre launch party they should have used that money on paying employees overtime to work through bugs that were shipped, but what do I know, I’m just held to standards at my job and these results would have me updating my resume had it been my terrible project.

Also don’t forget they are sorry they shipped this buggy piece of -Yoink-. Thanks a lot for Halo 4 though; I thought that camping the laser hill in Valhalla with active camo, AA regen and stabilization with a DMR that can outshoot a turret while calling in beam rifles really added another strategic layer to the rich tapestry that only 343i could bring to the game.

I’d prefer that my topic not be used to slander 343.

Maybe they should have shipped a functioning title then. Is this the part where we feel sorry for them? My Visa payment for this software was processed without any hesitation on their end.

There is campaign you know

> 2533274960501970;4:
> I’d prefer that my topic not be used to slander 343.

Are you referring to libel? Because slander is a spoken false statement about reputation. A good example of a false statement would be that Halo: MCC would have full multiplayer functionality at launch.

> 2533274820463447;6:
> There is campaign you know

Yes, there is a campaign. Except not everyone wants to be forced to play the campaign because of incomplete content.

Actually there is 4, none of which were the motivating factor for my purchase and many others. I didn’t buy it to shoot grunts.

> 2809388338985388;5:
> Maybe they should have shipped a functioning title then. Is this the part where we feel sorry for them? My Visa payment for this software was processed without any hesitation on their end.

> 2533274820463447;6:
> There is campaign you know

Cpt - Your posts don’t help

Nocturne - thanks, I totally forgot campaign existed ¬_¬

As long as they’re trying really hard then I’m ok with it. Trophies for everyone.

> 2809388338985388;10:
> As long as they’re trying really hard then I’m ok with it. Trophies for everyone.

Think thats about as much ignorance I can suffer for today.

If a mod sees this, the thread has served it’s purpose, please close.

> 2533274960501970;9:
> > 2809388338985388;5:
> > Maybe they should have shipped a functioning title then. Is this the part where we feel sorry for them? My Visa payment for this software was processed without any hesitation on their end.
>
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274820463447;6:
> > There is campaign you know
>
>
> Cpt - Your posts don’t help

Your original post is pointing out an obvious bug. So I don’t really understand your point.

Frankie’s latest tip about “in lobby” is a sign that something major is going on… I had to completely get out of MCC and come back in to get an “In Lobby” message for my GT.