In Regards to the next Build

Honestly, I had a great time with the previous Tech-Test. It ran NEARLY flawlessly. I few hiccups, which I’m sure are being dealt with.

The only thing I can think of, personally, is that radar changes. Walking should reveal yours and your enemy’s position. It’s a staple in Halo and one that should stick around. There’s probably a thread about this already, but just wanted to post something, haha!

Hope everyone’s doing well.

I like the new radar change. It makes it so you have to listen to footsteps more.

> 2533274832356123;2:
> I like the new radar change. It makes it so you have to listen to footsteps more.

Yes I like it as well something different!

> 2533274832356123;2:
> I like the new radar change. It makes it so you have to listen to footsteps more.

You have a point…I did like how I got nice n close to the enemies without any of us having an advantage.

> 2533274832356123;2:

I’ll make sure to always play with a headset on and to tell everybody in the living room to shut the -Yoink- up so I can better hear the footsteps.

> 2533274866605561;5:
> > 2533274832356123;2:
> > I like the new radar change. It makes it so you have to listen to footsteps more.
>
> I’ll make sure to always play with a headset on and to tell everybody in the living room to shut the -Yoink- up so I can better hear the footsteps.

That’s a very good point. Not everyone can crank the volume and tell other possible household members to shut up. Even then, some people live in apartments and can’t turn it up loud. Even in my own room on headphones, I fear hearing damage.

I’m a bit on the fence with the new radar… but I think anything that stops people crouch walking everywhere may be a good thing.

They look like idiots.

But if they are going to push footsteps over radar blips… that’s fine… and with ray traced audio it should be good. But they should have an option to increase the sound volume of the footsteps for people with compromised audio environments. If you can have a slider for music, sound fx, and spartan chatter… then they should also have a separate one for combat awareness sounds.