In regards of forward unto dawn.

This morning, a lot of people. Were talking about FUD, discussing it, and talking about possible plots and such. Well I am here to stop that >=). Because you see, a lot of people waiting to buy both halo 4 and war games don’t have internet and don’t want the story of halo 4 leaked(, which is agiansted the forums rules). For instance me. I have no internet and therefore cannot watch it on YouTube and its not on netflix, so there is no possible way for me to see it and I find it very rude that I come on to the forums and people think they are free to discuss FUD without any concerns about other people accidently clicking and reading the articles that they post. So all in favor of people not wanting hackers to talk in about FUD please post, and discuss, hackers who feel they can post about FUD, please click the “back” button.

I have not seen one thread with spoilers in the title, it’s your fault for clicking on the links. People can discuss whatever they want, assuming it complies with the forum rules. FUD is not a leak, and is allowed.

Plus, if people don’t have internet then they can’t even come here anyway.

You’re allowed to talk about FuD, just because YOU cannot watch it doesn’t mean no one else should talk about it and if YOU click on the threads and YOU read them, its no one else’s fault but your own.Also please change your font color as it is hard to read.

> [/colorThis morning, a lot of people. Were talking about FUD, discussing it, and talking about possible plots and such. Well I am here to stop that >=). Because you see, a lot of people waiting to buy halo 4 and war games don’t have internet and don’t want the story of halo 4 leaked(, which is agiansted the forums rules). For instance me. I have no internet and therefore cannot watch it on YouTube and its not on netflix, so there is no possible way for me to see it and I find it very rude that I come on to the forums and people think they are free to discuss FUD without any concerns about other people accidently clicking and reading the articles that they post. So all in favor of people not wanting hackers to talk in about FUD please post, and discuss, hackers who feel they can post about FUD, please click the “back” button.

You, sir/ma’am, are pro.

I have never known a person to post in purple typeface in an online forum without internet.
I hereby bow to your excellence.

\m/(>.<)\m/

BUT this is a Halo 4 forum where you discuss Halo 4, not some movie show that talks about spoilers, and how the chief dies…

> BUT this is a Halo 4 forum where you discuss Halo 4, not some movie show that talks about spoilers, and how the chief dies…

What are you talking about? Chief doesn’t die. FUD is a Halo 4 related project, so it can be discussed here.

If its that big of a deal use the time on the internet spent looking at the forums watching Forward Unto Dawn instead.

Ok, but I click them on accident, and who can stop themselves from redaing the Halo 4 plat?

> Ok, but I click them on accident, and who can stop themselves from redaing the Halo 4 plat?

Anyone with self control. Again, its still you’re fault and its called “Halo 4:forward unto dawn” for a reason.

See! Another spoiler from FUD… The Chief doesn’t die. Thanks a lot. Then explain halo 8 and 9…

> See! Another spoiler from FUD… The Chief doesn’t die. Thanks a lot. Then explain halo 8 and 9…

Forward unto dawn takes place before Halo reach…
Mod lock this thread please.

Forward unto dawn is 20 years before halo 4, there won’t be any spoilers for you to complain about.

> Ok, but I click them on accident, and who can stop themselves from redaing the Halo 4 plat?

FUD takes place in 2525, more than 25 years from when Halo 4 takes place.

I’m a SIR, m’am or Sir.

Question: How are you on Waypoint if you don’t have internet?

Pretty sure this is a troll. Ignore it and it will go away.

…I don’t understand…how are you able to post here if you have no internet? :confused:

Also if it’s quite clear that the topic has any similar wording to “Forward Unto Dawn”, you should probably avoid it…that is, if you don’t want to see what’s posted in it…

ALSO also, FUD contains events before Halo CE…it’s obvious he doesn’t die or else the games 1 through 4 wouldn’t have him in it…I think you’re just trying to troll us >:O

Really? I thought you sad it was tiled halo 4:Rorward unto down

> Pretty sure this is a troll. Ignore it and it will go away.

Yeah, the Halo 8 and 9 comment kind of gave them away.

These are not leaks. They are spoilers.

Most threads regarding Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn are related to the Series/Film in some way through their titles. Currently, nothing major (Excluding characters) has been revealed by FUD, so I do not see the current problem here.

It is not anyone’s fault if you have a happy trigger finger, especially because the community has been given free-reign regarding posts of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn content on the Halo Waypoint website and beyond. Whereas the Monitors and other community members will try to keep certain threads in certain, more comfortable places for all of the community, there’s an average of 50(100)-posts-per-second on this forum. Sorry if you miss-click, but someone’s bound to post a spoiler in the wrong thread just to be a -Yoink!-

Really? I thought you sad it was tiled halo 4:Rorward unto down