In Need of Some Help

I know it’s been a while since the game originally came out, but I decided to pick back up Halo 4. I finished up my play through of the game on Legendary last night and was expecting the Master Chief armor upon completion, but when I looked in the armory to equip it after finishing the game, it wasn’t there. I figured I’d wait and try it again later, but it still isn’t there this morning. I beat the game offline, so does that mean I don’t get the armor? Do I have to go through something in Halo Waypoint to unlock it? I’m confused.

> 2535440316727483;1:
> I know it’s been a while since the game originally came out, but I decided to pick back up Halo 4. I finished up my play through of the game on Legendary last night and was expecting the Master Chief armor upon completion, but when I looked in the armory to equip it after finishing the game, it wasn’t there. I figured I’d wait and try it again later, but it still isn’t there this morning. I beat the game offline, so does that mean I don’t get the armor? Do I have to go through something in Halo Waypoint to unlock it? I’m confused.

Good evening.

In order to unlock the Mark VI Armor in Halo 4, you have to beat the entire campaign on Legendary while connected to Xbox LIVE. Your stats have to link up with Halo Waypoint in order to prove you actually did so to count the Commedations for the level completion on Legendary in order to unlock the armor (As the unlock is based off of saved commedation data, not achievements). So, you will have to do so again (Complete the Halo 4 Campaign on Legendary), this time while being connected to Xbox LIVE.

Hope this helps and have a nice day now :slight_smile: .

> 2533274898831741;2:
> > 2535440316727483;1:
> > I know it’s been a while since the game originally came out, but I decided to pick back up Halo 4. I finished up my play through of the game on Legendary last night and was expecting the Master Chief armor upon completion, but when I looked in the armory to equip it after finishing the game, it wasn’t there. I figured I’d wait and try it again later, but it still isn’t there this morning. I beat the game offline, so does that mean I don’t get the armor? Do I have to go through something in Halo Waypoint to unlock it? I’m confused.
>
>
> Good evening.
>
> In order to unlock the Mark VI Armor in Halo 4, you have to beat the entire campaign on Legendary while connected to Xbox LIVE. Your stats have to link up with Halo Waypoint in order to prove you actually did so to count the Commedations for the level completion on Legendary in order to unlock the armor (As the unlock is based off of saved commedation data, not achievements). So, you will have to do so again (Complete the Halo 4 Campaign on Legendary), this time while being connected to Xbox LIVE.
>
> Hope this helps and have a nice day now :slight_smile: .

Aw, bummer. Thanks, though. I’ll just get a buddy and have him help me beat the campaign again.