In need of good players to play with!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature, and please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I’m in desperate need of good players to play with. I have had it with all those -Yoinking!- idiots who don’t even know how to play this game properly. And because of this retarted matchmaking system i somehow always get teamed up with them.

So if you feel the same way and you’re interested, my GT is the same as my name Shadow Ops N49, send me an invite or a FR

>

I think this is a little in appropriate and offensive.
Watch what you say, many people could get offended.

^ Agreed. Plus he didn’t even spell it correctly.

OP could have used a much better term the that. I don’t think I would want to game with someone like that at first glance.

Sorry but in my opinion it just is. And excuse me for not speaking English 100%, it’s not my main language. I bet if you all tried to write Dutch i could write a book about how many spelling errors and grammatical errors you would make. But that’s not the case. I could argue all day long with you guys why i think the MM system is ineffective, but i already made a thread about that. Look it up i would say. It will make you realize ( i hope) what a piece of garbage Halo 4 is compared to the previous Halos. And if not, if you still think Halo 4 is awesome. Good for you but you won’t convince me even if you have the best arguments in the world.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Sorry but in my opinion it just is. And excuse me for not speaking English 100%, it’s not my main language. I bet if you all tried to write Dutch i could write a book about how many spelling errors and grammatical errors you would make. But that’s not the case. I could argue all day long with you guys why i think the MM system is limited, but i already made a thread about that. Look it up i would say. It will make you realize ( i hope) what a piece of garbage Halo 4 is compared to the previous Halos. And if not, if you still think Halo 4 is awesome. Good for you but you won’t convince me even if you have the best arguments in the world.