In need of a Locus helmet.

Well, I adore the Locus helmet. But it just so happens that I am not one of those fortunate enough to have an iphone or android.

Does anyone have an extra Locus helmet code they don’t need? (If you want a little something in return, I have a 14-day trial. I don’t have much else.)

EDIT: I don’t want to confuse this with a trade thread, I’m simply asking if anyone would like to donate a locus code to someone who is unable to get it otherwise.

It would also be greatly appreciated if someone posted on how to unlock in-game the locus helmet variant, if there actually is one.

Bump. Kthxbai.

I’d also like one if someone wouldnt mind…but if you only have one spare to give, give it to Kingly Bacon.

> I’d also like one if someone wouldnt mind…but if you only have one spare to give, give it to Kingly Bacon.

Maybe I should make this a “make a locus code donation to the needy” thread. :Þ

IMO, we do need another trade thread, though. I 'spose this is the only alternative for now.

> Bump. Kthxbai.

kbye !

> That big trade topic closed a while ago, so I posted this. I checked, and this topic shouldn’t violate any rules, but correct me if I’m wrong.

Just a heads up, trading is against the forum rules.

> > That big trade topic closed a while ago, so I posted this. I checked, and this topic shouldn’t violate any rules, but correct me if I’m wrong.
>
> Just a heads up, trading is against the forum rules.

I didn’t see that… could you tell me where that’s stated? :L

> > I’d also like one if someone wouldnt mind…but if you only have one spare to give, give it to Kingly Bacon.
>
> Maybe I should make this a “make a locus code donation to the needy” thread. :Þ
>
> IMO, we do need another trade thread, though. I 'spose this is the only alternative for now.

I agree we need a locus helmet donation or charity thing on the forums who want it more than others (not to mention some pre order dlc donation of all 5 armor codes to people like me who want them :slight_smile: )

> > > That big trade topic closed a while ago, so I posted this. I checked, and this topic shouldn’t violate any rules, but correct me if I’m wrong.
> >
> > Just a heads up, trading is against the forum rules.
>
> I didn’t see that… could you tell me where that’s stated? :L

I can’t particularly link you to any given thread but over the course of 3 days I’ve seen numerous threads that have been locked due to trading.

> > > > That big trade topic closed a while ago, so I posted this. I checked, and this topic shouldn’t violate any rules, but correct me if I’m wrong.
> > >
> > > Just a heads up, trading is against the forum rules.
> >
> > I didn’t see that… could you tell me where that’s stated? :L
>
> I can’t particularly link you to any given thread but over the course of 3 days I’ve seen numerous threads that have been locked due to trading.

LOL Someone didn’t read the TOS.

> > > I’d also like one if someone wouldnt mind…but if you only have one spare to give, give it to Kingly Bacon.
> >
> > Maybe I should make this a “make a locus code donation to the needy” thread. :Þ
> >
> > IMO, we do need another trade thread, though. I 'spose this is the only alternative for now.
>
> I agree we need a locus helmet donation or charity thing on the forums who want it more than others (not to mention some pre order dlc donation of all 5 armor codes to people like me who want them :slight_smile: )

Yes, definitely. And it doesn’t even have to be a giveaway thread, I would just be happy with a general trade thread.

There WAS one, but people decided to use it as a flame forum. It’s locked now, but imo, with all the trade threads, a new one needs to be made.

> > > > That big trade topic closed a while ago, so I posted this. I checked, and this topic shouldn’t violate any rules, but correct me if I’m wrong.
> > >
> > > Just a heads up, trading is against the forum rules.
> >
> > I didn’t see that… could you tell me where that’s stated? :L
>
> I can’t particularly link you to any given thread but over the course of 3 days I’ve seen numerous threads that have been locked due to trading.

Ah,I guess that would be a good indicator, lol. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll just hope someone with a code comes along before it happens… ‘~’

Here enjoy

qbt27-ckkr2-rty34-gk334-7r011

Try Cheapassgamer.com you could get one there from other traders for like five bucks.

> Here enjoy
>
> qbt27-ckkr2-rty34-gk334-7r011

LOL you made me jump, I was actually kinda disappointed when I saw 7r011.

> > > > I’d also like one if someone wouldnt mind…but if you only have one spare to give, give it to Kingly Bacon.
> > >
> > > Maybe I should make this a “make a locus code donation to the needy” thread. :Þ
> > >
> > > IMO, we do need another trade thread, though. I 'spose this is the only alternative for now.
> >
> > I agree we need a locus helmet donation or charity thing on the forums who want it more than others (not to mention some pre order dlc donation of all 5 armor codes to people like me who want them :slight_smile: )
>
> Yes, definitely. And it doesn’t even have to be a giveaway thread, I would just be happy with a general trade thread.
>
> There WAS one, but people decided to use it as a flame forum. It’s locked now, but imo, with all the trade threads, a new one needs to be made.
>
>
>
> > > > > That big trade topic closed a while ago, so I posted this. I checked, and this topic shouldn’t violate any rules, but correct me if I’m wrong.
> > > >
> > > > Just a heads up, trading is against the forum rules.
> > >
> > > I didn’t see that… could you tell me where that’s stated? :L
> >
> > I can’t particularly link you to any given thread but over the course of 3 days I’ve seen numerous threads that have been locked due to trading.
>
> Ah,I guess that would be a good indicator, lol. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll just hope someone with a code comes along before it happens… ‘~’

Finally someone who agrees with a idea with me but the problem is scam codes.

> Yes, definitely. And it doesn’t even have to be a giveaway thread, I would just be happy with a general trade thread.
>
> There WAS one, but people decided to use it as a flame forum. It’s locked now, but imo, with all the trade threads, a new one needs to be made.

Sadly, there wont be another trade thread, as there were a few issues with it and also trading is no longer allowed on the forums.

> Finally someone who agrees with a idea with me but the problem is scam codes.

I think the answer to that is accountability, or just setting trades to where both parties are required to carry through or they will carry a penalty of some sort.

In any case, a trade thread WOULD be nice.

EDIT:

> > Yes, definitely. And it doesn’t even have to be a giveaway thread, I would just be happy with a general trade thread.
> >
> > There WAS one, but people decided to use it as a flame forum. It’s locked now, but imo, with all the trade threads, a new one needs to be made.
>
> Sadly, there wont be another trade thread, as there were a few issues with it and also trading is no longer allowed on the forums.

Does this count as a trade thread? I would say it’s more like a… well, begging thread. lol. But if you think it fits in that category, I apologize, and I’ll take this elsewhere.

Not to say that this is a trade thread, but if it IS against the rules, someone should probably write that up where people will read it.

Like the forum guidelines or something.

How do you use your android to get a code?

> How do you use your android to get a code?

It’s like a real-life King of the Hill. You download a certain app onto your android, and whenever you are in or near a 7-11 station, you use that app to essentially “capture” that station/hill. I’m unable to do this since I don’t have an iphone or android… and thus, this thread.