In Honor of Halo CEA, I have this!

Halo CEA Logo
I created this using a CAD program called Solid Works, the logo it self took me 30 minutes to draw, the floor took me a hour to draw the tile, then it took me a few tries to get every thing looking right.

Thoughts?

I can dig it.

I think the wording is a bit hard to read, maybe experiment with different colors other than grays. Like the orange or green used with the Halo 3 edition xbox, or the blues that match the Waypoint background. Other than that, I’m impressed.

its cool man

Awesome.

This is -Yoink!- epic. We did an overveiw of CAD in class a while ago, but this is beyond anything I could have done. Really nice. The Halo community really has some really talented community.

That would make a good wallpaper.

> That would make a good wallpaper.

I’m working on a better version to be a Wallpaper, it’ll have a different style of floor, and I’m debating about making a nice looking wall, but that means I need to find a good forerunner wall pattern to draw.

ya i was going download it for wallpaper but didnt have size

Good job.

Looks awesome man. Good job

very nice man you have artistic talents!

> Halo CEA Logo
> I created this using a CAD program called Solid Works, the logo it self took me 30 minutes to draw, the floor took me a hour to draw the tile, then it took me a few tries to get every thing looking right.
>
> Thoughts?

Love it!

> > That would make a good wallpaper.
>
> I’m working on a better version to be a Wallpaper, it’ll have a different style of floor, and I’m debating about making a nice looking wall, but that means I need to find a good forerunner wall pattern to draw.

This will do for now :p.

Because it is on an angle it makes it harder to read. But other then that, good job.

> ya i was going download it for wallpaper but didnt have size

Hey, give me the size you want, and I’ll render a custom size for you

> > Halo CEA Logo
> > I created this using a CAD program called Solid Works, the logo it self took me 30 minutes to draw, the floor took me a hour to draw the tile, then it took me a few tries to get every thing looking right.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> Love it!

Thanks!

> Because it is on an angle it makes it harder to read. But other then that, good job.

that and the lighting, the letters I did in silver, with a shiny surface, which makes it a little harder to read, but out of all of the versions I made, this last version was the best out of them.